In an interview with CNN’s New Day on Tuesday, Vice President Joe Biden attacked Donald Trump’s stamina, wagering that the Republican candidate couldn’t even make it through a round of golf lugging his own golf bag without a caddy.
“I’ll bet he couldn’t carry his bag 18 holes on one of his own golf courses,” Biden said.
The insult sounds like one that is perhaps more appropriate for a locker room, but if we’re going to go there, we’d like to offer the following insults to Mr. Biden. For free. You’re welcome.
- “I bet he can’t pee six feet out in front of himself. His prostate couldn’t handle it.”
- “I bet he couldn’t survive a conversation with my grandmother.”
- “I bet he couldn’t eat an entire Trump Steak.”
- “I bet he couldn’t watch all of the Star Wars prequels in one sitting.”
- “I bet he couldn’t make it through a road trip from LA to San Francisco sitting between two teenagers.”
- “I bet he couldn’t make it up the steps of Trump Tower.”
- “I bet he can’t even sit through an entire lunch with Marla Maples.”
- “I bet he couldn’t walk us through his tax return in one session.”
- “I bet he couldn’t make it from New York to Florida in economy class.”
- “I bet he couldn’t sit through one of Kim Jong Un’s North Korean army demonstrations.”
- “I bet he can’t bench press Donald Jr. and Eric’s hunting trophies.”
- “I bet he can’t make it through one course at Trump University.”