1. The strongest muscle in your body is your jaw muscle. Because exercise makes your muscles stronger, talking and chewing exercise you jaw muscle every day.
2. Flamingos stand on one leg and then the other because it helps conserve body heat and energy. It also allows each limb to keep dry and warm
3. The average person has around 125,000 hairs in their head (insert bald friend joke here). We lose 50 -75 hairs every day (insert joke about how bald friend’s just don’t grow back)
4. Ninety three percent of a watermelon is water. ie. a 10 pound watermelon has 9.3 pounds of water. I guess it’s a pretty good name
5. Skin is the largest organ in your body (insert penis joke here). A man has 20 square feet of skin and a woman 17 square feet. Your skin flakes off every day. So much that it only takes one month for replace all your outer skin.
6. Italo Marcioni actually invented the ice cream cone in 1896 and received a patent for it.
7. Mohammed is the most common boy’s name in the world
8. Love in tennis came from “l’oeuf” which was slang for zero in French. The English, who invented the modern version of tennis, pronounced it “luff” and it eventually evolved into
9. Every person that reaches the summit of Mt. Everest sets a new record for highest point every climbed because the mountain is continuously rising each day. Of course it is a very very small amount.
10.”Dreamt” is the only word in the English Language that ends in “mt”
11. 25% of all your bones are in your feet
12. A kangaroo can’t jump unless its tail is touching the ground
13. A person has to travel west to get from LA to Reno, NV.
14. On average 10 million people have the same birthday as you
15. An average of 100 people choke to death on a ballpoint pen each year
16. Australian women are the most likely to have sex on the first date
17. Al Gore and Tommy Lee Jones were once roommates
18. Almonds are members of the peach family
19. Antarctica is the only continent without any reptiles or snakes
20. Captain Kirk never said “Beam me up Scotty”