There’s no getting around it. Women love sweets and a man who cooks. Lucky for you guys, we have 4 romantic desserts that you make in under 5 minutes, and your girlfriend will love them. They require no cooking or baking, but are sure to satisfy her sweet tooth and make you look like a world-class dessert chef. Warning: serving these desserts on a frequent basis may lead to spoiling her, and turn her ass to cottage cheese. Limit these recipes to special dates and occasions.
This fifteen-second miracle is ideal for dudes who are completely clueless in the kitchen. A generic version of the traditionally romantic chocolate mousse, the elegant (and easy to carry out) presentation of this single-man’s secret will have her believing that you’re a culinary whiz!
- 1 – 8oz container Cool Whip
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- 1 chocolate candy bar
- 2 wine glasses
You’ll be amazed by how ridiculously simple this is.
- Squirt a little chocolate syrup right into the Cool Whip container.
- Blend the living hell out of it.
- Spoon it into a couple of wine glasses.
- Quickly dispose of the Cool Whip container to hide the evidence.
- Plop a dollop of plain, white Cool Whip on top of the chocolate “mousse” for contrast.
- Scrape a few chocolate shavings over it.
Good job Romeo! She’ll be totally impressed!
Ice Cream Soda
Sharing an ice cream soda is a cute, old-fashioned way to snuggle up to a chick. It doesn’t get any easier than scooping up ice cream and pouring pop.
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Strawberry syrup
- Whip cream
- Sprite or 7up
- 2 straws
Entice her with old-fashioned charm in three minutes flat! Score extra brownie points by letting her choose the flavor.
- Pour ¼ cup of chocolate or strawberry syrup (her choice) into a tall glass.
- Fill the glass to ½ inch from the rim with soda.
- Stir it up really good.
- Plop one scoop of ice cream into the soda, and press a second scoop against one side of the rim.
- Spray a small mountain of whip cream inside the opposite rim of the glass.
- Poke two straws into the glass and share it with your date.
Get creative with the leftover whip cream and chocolate syrup.
This one’s pretty quick, and you don’t even need a fondue set. Just be careful not to burn yourselves with hot chocolate or stab your date in the face with a skewer. Not romantic!
- 2 white, 2 dark and 2 milk chocolate bars
- Assorted fresh fruits
- 3 small microwave-safe bowls
- 3 skewers
It only takes seven quick steps to make this romantic dessert.
- Slice fruits into small, bite-sized pieces and arrange them on a tray.
- Break up the chocolate bars into small pieces and put them in separate bowls.
- Microwave all three bowls at once, on medium for 30 seconds.
- Stir each bowl of chocolate.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the chocolate is completely melted, hot and creamy.
- Place the bowls of chocolate and skewers onto the fruit tray and serve.
Now dip the sweet, succulent fruits into the chocolate and feed them to your lady-friend. All of that hot, juicy, drippy goodness might lead to other more intimate activities!
The absolute simplest to make romantic dessert that can easily lead to getting lucky!
- 1 box Jell-o pudding
- 2 cups milk
All you have to do with instant pudding is blend it with milk and refrigerate for 5 minutes. But to make your Jell-o instant pudding a romantic dessert, it’s all in the delivery.
- Dip one finger into the bowl.
- Lick the pudding from your finger.
- Say, “You know, they make all those edible body-paints out of this stuff.”
Enhance her “creativity” with a rainbow of colors by making multiple flavors like chocolate, pistachio, vanilla and strawberry. Ah, the fine arts! Well guys, if you make sure to save room for dessert, you can make all kinds of romantic delicacies in less than five minutes. Just take your time with the dessert she gives you.