Expert on Anne Robinson? She needs your help. Add biography, facts, photos, videos along with any other details about Anne Robinson, like tattoos, hook-ups or relationships.
- The Queen of Mean
- Anne Josephine Robinson
- Crosby Liverpool England United Kingdom.
- United Kingdom
- Journalist Television Presenter
- Walking In The Countryside.
- Red Hair And Her Dark Giorgio Armani Suits As Well As Don't Suffer Fools Gladly Always Signs Off At The End Of Her TV Shows With A Wink To Camera.
- Her Impatience With Organisations That Give Customers A Raw Deal.
Anne Josephine Robinson (born in Crosby near Liverpool on the 26 September 1944 is an English television presenter and former journalist, known for her assertive views and style of presenting. She was one of the presenters on the long-running British consumer affairs series, Watchdog, from 1993 to 2001 but has since gained notoriety as the hostess of the BBC television game show The Weakest Link which has earned her the nickname "Queen of Mean". Anne Robinson has also presented the game show in the United States.