Expert on Dealilah Vaniity Kotero? She needs your help. Add biography, facts, photos, videos along with any other details about Dealilah Vaniity Kotero, like tattoos, hook-ups or relationships.
Dealilah Vaniity Kotero
To know Vaniity is to love her. Everybody knows Vaniity, the woman whose name bespeaks indulgence and also sounds like an expensive perfume. She's the Queen of "tranny" porn. To this date she is Joey (the king of "tranny" porn) Silvera's favorite consort. The lady has managed to Lord over lesser transsexuals, leading the pack at ray of light speed. In other words, she's way ahead, of all of us! She not only has screen presence, an intriguing personality, yet also some sort of raw originality. And she expresses her sexuality via song rap, via your T.V. screen, and even makes special appearances in your wildest dreams! It seems as though she has managed to conquer the heart of America, and now has even declared a thirst to conquer the world! She is our "Wild Child" our "Queen T" and with that wicked sweet smile the lady is managing to steal all men's hearts worldwide by the mobs!
By: Sam Junaidy
1) Who are some of your influences...who inspires you? Wonder Woman, Madonna, Prince, Salma Hayek, Pedro Almadovar,Rita Hayworth, My Mother...
2) At what age did you realize you were a woman? I knew as a child, that I would grow up to be a girl ~ subconsciously...
3) How did your family and friends take the news when you told them? My mother was in denial (though I use to be her fashion consultant and did her makeup), she took it hard, and every conversation was a waterfall of tears (hers) so I let go, she didn't talk to me for 7 years. The rest of the family sided with her, yet I kept on hanging out with my sisters here and there ~ clubbing and such...
4) How did you get into the adult film business? Before porn I was an administrative assistant for a company that does no longer exist, JTS Corporation. I had no intention of ever embarking on such a sexual journey, in fact I was a bit of a snob about it, I'd tell my girlfriend Brandy Scott things such as, "I would never do that, yuch!" and now look at me, the supposed "queen" and all...hehehe, so Brandy was doing it, she knew Mike Rubenstein at Devils Films (she was under contract), she told me that she had shown a picture of mine to him and that he was excited to meet me. I was in a mentally abusive relationship at that time and the first time that he threatened to hurt me physically I called Brandy and asked her to take me to Los Angeles to meet Mike Rubenstein. He offered me a contract and the rest is history.
5) What are your thoughts about the adult video business....is it just a stepping stone...or do you see yourself doing this for many more years? I want to go on to do more mainstream jobs, more "household" ~ family friendly appearances..a documentary, a book, book signings, song and dance...
6) Do you feel that people on the whole accept you and other transsexuals? Have you ever come across any kind of discrimination? There's always been discrimination, even the guys who say in a friendly way "Dang, you're a hot guy, but I don't think I could go there, you're fucking hot though..." that kind of jive is sort of discriminative...now days though more people are open minded. Transsexuality has finally hit the "mainstream" wave, yet there are still a lot of close minded people here on this earth, remember Gwen Araujo, the 17 year old transsexual who was beaten to death by some middle class "momma's boys" who got away with it? Well REMEMBER GWEN ARAUJO, cause we have to bring justice to the front, she deserves justice! There absolutely is discrimination still; she is one of many victims we have lost to hate. Let's try to prevent this from ever happening again!!
7) Do you think you will ever marry?? Have you ever truly been in love??? I've been in love in all my relationships, I was in love with Ryan, I was in love with Rick, I was in love with Doug, I was in love with KC Robinson, though he was never actually in a relationship with me. I was infatuated with Tony Perez, Alex Barajas, Saul Coria, and Tony Chavez. Today Stacy H. Kotero owns my heart still, even though we're broken up :(...I will wear a wedding dress some day, after I learn to love myself first and have something great to offer to a relationship. I hope it's with a sweet, honest man whom I walk down the isle with ~ otherwise I will have to rent a hunk!hehehe... I want a monogamous type of love...
8) You have traveled around the world and met so many people that have been starstruck by you.... has there ever been anyone you were starstuck when meeting? Salma Hayek. Then again when I meet Prince or Madonna, maybe Angelina Jolie, and Wonder Woman ~ oops, I'M Wonder Woman! hehehe
9) Do you have any advice to girls out there making the transition to TS? Any advice to anyone thinking of getting into adult films??? Don't take the shortcut through adult films unless you are strong enough, it's an emotionally roller coaster. Transsexuality is our hormonal imbalance, it happened when we were embryos, there's nothing we can do about that, there's nothing we should want to do. Accept your body, your life as it is, work on the things you feel need correcting and live on, life is yours, do with it as you feel is best for you, don't let anyone tell you that you don't belong and always ask, "Why not?!"
10) You have an incredible figure... what sort of diet and excercise regimate are you on? I don't believe in dieting, I believe in eating healthy and exercise. I don't eat/drink dairy products, except for Mexican cheese every once in a while...I hate boring salads, but I eat Caesar, without the cheese and the croutons. I try not to eat too much bread, but I love bread, so I eat some. I dance more than anybody I know, so that really keeps my metabolism bumping...
11) If you knew then what you know now... would you change anything about your life? Never! I knew my destiny, I knew I was going to have a tough life, I knew it would all work it's self out though...I am very proud of myself, my horrible times of poverty, of being hungry, the many embarrassing moments I've been through, the shame, the fear, the neediness...I love all of it, for I am who I am through it all. I am so delighted to be alive and I want to yell of happiness and excitement to thank the Lord ~ as we should all!
12) So what took so long to launch Vaniity.com? Many of your fans had been waiting patiently for a very long time to see it come to see the light... why did it take so long? Confusion, mistrust ~ that's the past, let's live on!
13) You're voice, walk, mannerisms, everything is so feminine... has it always been this way? Did you change anything to make yourself that way? My walk is natural, my voice is natural, my mannerisms are natural, my overall look is natural, except for my nose, it's natural... hehehe, but I've had it remodeled a bit. I have veneers on my lower teeth (Dr. Rutner) and I wear extensions here and there to give me more of a Lions Mane and I had my breasts done... hehehe [[User:127.0.0.1|127.0.0.1]] 20:09, 8 July 2009 (PDT)TOGGSY ~ CALL ME! I want to write my book! hehe Who I'd like to meet: My fans, other transsexual friends and people who are honest, sweet and love life! ;)
I was born in the city of Uruapan in the state of Michoacan, Mexico. My parents, are both of Mexican descent with traces back to the Spanish Conquistadores and the Purepecha Indians. My father was a photographer, a songwriter, a Casanova of sorts, and unfortunately always absent. My mother meant everything to me She is the main reason I am who I am today. I have learned goodness, love, strength, humility, faith - and all that has helped on this lifetime's journey - through my mother. I come from a family of 11. I am the eighth child. Our family migrated to the United States in 1982. We settled in Northern California near my mother's family. We moved around the Bay Area cities and grew up in Redwood City, Mountain View, Sunnyvale and San Jose. My life has been like one of Prince's songs - full of passion, sex, controversy, love and melodrama. In fact, Prince was the first singer I related to through his music.
Apart from that I have no specifics to pinpoint just one particular genre of music or likes of any sort. I am very eclectic when it comes to life. The few friends I had in school growing up have always been girls, black girls for a fact. Even today one of my most treasured friends is a Black woman whom I consider to be like a sister to me her name is Devonna. I love people who are true, People who can be honest and good. I have an "In Living Color" sense of humor and can be very silly at times. I find laughter to be very rewarding and helpful in every life lesson we learn. Having been born under the astrological sign of Leo ... my life has always been a fairy tale. The way I coped with life at times was by day-dreaming that I was the Princess protagonist of my true life's soap opera. The reason why life was painful and difficult at times was because somehow, by mistake perhaps I had been taken away from my royal family at birth and I've yet to find my castle and Queendome... hehehe
There lives a child in me who daydreams always. I tend to believe that the child-like way about me is the fact that I am a "Gemini rising." I do feel blessed for the life I have been given. The way I am today is the emancipation of my spirit coming through to freely be, as I have always felt. My femininity comes from within. As a kid growing up I got picked on because of it ... But I never fought it though I did try to live life according to what society expected of me to be - I always stayed true to me. I was a feminine boy who subconsciously knew would grow up to be a girl. I dreamed of being a Wonder Woman of sorts. In fact, Wonderwoman has been my role model - my hero. I have always admired beautiful strong women especially brunette women. So I went through life imitating the women I related to on the TV screen. I secretly wore my sister's dresses ~ openly played with Barbie's. Played the makeup artist and fashion consultant to my mother and sisters. Walked the imaginary runway.
Moved out of home at the age of 16. Struggled with living as a boy for a few years. Experimented a lot sexually. Had one gay relationship where I realized I couldn't possibly be gay _ I didn't feel attracted to femininity or any sort of submissiveness. I did some modeling as a boy. At eighteen I met a friend - Kevin Green, who owned 2 modeling agencies & got me some work as an extra on films such as Metro with Eddie Murphy & Copy Cat with Sigourney Weaver. I knew my talents where in the arts & entertainment industries. Kevin booked me into a couple of dance and modeling jobs. Not very many, but the few I did helped boost my ego & give me confidence to continue striving for my dream. One of my first modeling jobs was for Joe Boxer. I was hired for a Christmas Runway show. All of my life I have known I looked like a girl, people always told me. I saw it in my features. Yet this job confirmed it. They asked me if they could put make-up on me. I agreed. My hair was long down to the middle of my back. They did my makeup while I sat with my back to the mirror. When they were done they turned me around to face the mirror and I was mesmerized by the girl looking back at me.
It was a moment of stunned realization to the girl who I felt to be all my life. I saw myself looking back at me. Seeing the real me. What I yearned to be. I walked out to the runway skinny tall and beautiful wearing nothing but a Joe Boxer. People were left perplexed. As if they couldn't quite figure out what they saw a face of a beautiful woman with long brown hair and topless flat-chested wearing nothing but a Joe Boxer. I even got guys going back- stage to declare their hard-ons for me.... I wish I could tell you that after that it was easy to emerge from my shell and began living my life as a girl - yet I still had another 5 years of struggle with coming to accept my true identity in the naked world. But I did stay true to me and every chance I got I practiced doing my hair and makeup. I made clothes for myself ~ dresses - skirts. I practiced modeling on my imaginary runway. I dropped out of high school in the 11th grade. I began working as a secretary for about 5 or 6 years in which I transformed my life completely - and oh so naturally began living my life as a woman - dating men. Working as a woman. It was about this time that I met Brandy Scott through a friend of mine.
We hit off right away and began hanging out as friends. She took me to a doctor to get my first hormone shot and got a prescription for Premarin. I legally changed my name to Dealilah Kotero. I longed to conquer Hollywood and become the princess I imagined. I read up on etiquette, class, sophistication, and couture, all to do with becoming the vision of a beautiful, strong, mysterious addicting woman. I learned the magic of femininity ~ how to use it - I tuned to it and flexed it till I got it to a "T". I gave up the idea of a married type of a relationship -- I was striking out with men as afar as having a loving relationship. There was love, lust, and great sex. They even intro duced me to their families ~ but there was also their possessiveness, jealousy, and the tendency to try and tame me to be quite the little docile homebody. I sent them to hell and continued to fight for my freedom and independence. Brandy had become the "it" girl of the moment in transsexual porn. She mentioned the idea of me doing porn. I instantly rejected it.
My boyfriend tried to choke me one day of jealous rage and I moved out on the spot and went to Brandy - "Let's go to Mike Reubenstein at Devil's Films I need money - lots of money!" She really is the one responsible for much of my success. She worked up a deal to where we were both reasonably compensated and placed us highest paid above all. I became a contract girl. Became an instant favorite. Joey Silvera borrowed me from my contract at Devil's Film to shoot for his Rogue Adventures line. Instant hit. I have made the cover of every movie I've done. Was the first transsexual girl to carry a whole movie on her own. Vanity Exposed. I was the first to have an interactive DVD. I was the first nominated for the AVN award. I was the first to be nominated up against a genetic girl. The first to appear on Playboy TV. The first to win an AVN award: I am a success just for never giving up. I am proud of myself because I know who I am and though sometimes it may seem impossible to try and get the whole world to notice - I will succeed!
My dream has always been to show that we are part of you - the same yet different. We are humans who bleed and love just as you do. We are all one - the one is God. The first to steal the show at the Adult Entertainment Expo. The first to steal the show up on stage at the AVN Awards ceremony. That and much, much more that will come to see the light in the years to come. I have accomplished a lot just by being me. I have overcome a lot just by accepting and loving myself as I am regardless of what everyone else expected of me.