- screenjunkies.com: Diane Lane To Play Superman's Mom, Call Him ... - Screen Junkies
- Cherry (after her character in The Outsiders)
- Diane Lane
- New York NY
- United States
- Travel Horseback Riding And Yoga
- Everything Her Eyes!!!!! Her Tits Oh Yeah Did I Say Her Eyes!!!
- Only thing that comes to mind is she stoped doing nudes still hot nearing 50
Look up "MILF" in the dictionary, and you should see a picture of actress Diane Lane.
After Diane Lane's first film, A Little Romance in 1979, the 13 year old found herself on the cover of Time magazine being doted the “new young acting sensation”. She was cast in this film opposite Sir Laurence Olivier who called her the new Grace Kelly. She starred in a few flops after that and, in 1983, Francis Ford Coppola cast her in his films, Rumblefish and The Outsiders. These films, based on S.E. Hinton novels, became cult classics and gave Lane her loyal fan base. She later was offered the female role in Splash, but turned it down. In 1989, she starred in the television miniseries, Lonesome Dove, for which she was nominated for an Emmy award. She was also nominated for an Academy Award for her performance in Unfaithful in 2002. She has been seen most recently in films, Must Love Dogs and Hollywoodland.
Diane Lane dated Jon Bon Jovi in the mid 80's and later married Christopher Lambert with whom they have a daughter, Eleanor. They divorced and now Lane is married to Josh Brolin, actor and son of James Brolin. This makes her Barbra Streisand's daughter-in-law.