- holytaco.com: MTV Brazil Thinks Madonna Will Give You AIDS » Holytaco
- Sky Angel
- Jessica Marie Alba
- Pomona California
- United States
- Actress Magazine Cover Girl Every Guy's Dream
- Science (biology) Cooking Golf Martial Arts (Tae-Bo)
- Milf Perfect Smile Amazing Ass Nice Breasts Stunning Hair Beautiful Skin Great Lips Attractive Legs And Mesmerizing Eyes Totally Hot Exotic As Hell All Around Good Looking Mixed Race Beauty HOTTY From Flipper To Dark Angel!
- Minor Vandalism Smokes Cigarettes
Born in Pomona, California, on April 28, 1981, Jessica Alba and her family moved to Biloxi, Mississippi, when she wasan infant. Three years later, her Air Force father brought the family back to California, then to Del Rio, Texas, before finally settling in Southern California when Jessica was nine. In love with the idea of becoming an actress from the age of five, she was 12 before she took her first acting class. Nine months later, she was signed by an agent. A gifted young actress, Jessica has already played a variety of roles ranging from light comedy to gritty drama since beginning her career. She made her feature film debut in 1993 in Hollywood Pictures' comedy "Camp Nowhere" (1994).
After a sligth Professional hiccup as a hip hop dancer in "Honey" (2003), Alba struck sequel gold as the scientist/superhero, Susan Storm in "Fantastic Four" (2005), and as stripper Nancy Callahan in "Sin city" (2005). Then, she showed her skill as a scuba-diver in "Into the blue" (2005). She had a small role as Liz in the comedy "The ten" (2007), and participated in other comedies that same year, like "Good luck chuck", and "Bill", but also in the sequel of Fantastic Four: "The rise of the silver
surfer", and in "Awake". In 2008, she learned how to play violin for her protagonic role in "The eye", and participated along with
Mike Myers in "The love guru".
On May 19, 2008, Alba married her boyfriend Cash Warren, who hook up with her after the making of "Fantastic four", and on June 7, 2008 she gave birth to a baby girl, Honor Marie Warren.
In 2010, after a sabbatical year from the big screen, Jessica returned to theaters in "Valentine's Day", premiered on February 12, with Julia Roberts, Kathy Bates, Ashton Kutcher, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Garner, Taylor Swift, among others.
On February 16th, 2011, Alba announced via Twitter and Facebook, that she is pregnant again. Quote: "It's been a while since I've been on FB & I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news>Honor is going to be a Big Sister!..."
HER WORK AS AN ACTRESS
Not just a pretty girl, Jessica studied acting at the Atlantic Theater Company with William H. Macy and Felicity Huffman, and is one of those rare actresses who has been working consistently ever since she got her start co-starring with Flipper the Dolphin. The TV show, Dark Angel, is what really brought her to everyone’s attention, but the show lasted two short seasons. That didn’t stop Alba’s rise to stardom. She’s been starring in movies ever since.
Her Work as an actress:
- Hands of Stone (2012) (pre-production)
- Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World (2011) (filming) .... Marissa Cortez Wilson
- "Saturday Night Live" ("I Just Had Sex") (2010) .... Girlfriend
- Little Fockers (2010) .... Andi Garcia
- Machete (2010) .... Sartana
- Valentine's Day (2010) .... Morley Clarkson
- The Killer Inside Me (2010) .... Joyce Lakeland
- An Invisible Sign (2010) (completed) .... Mona Gray
- "The Office" .... Sophie (1 episode, 2009)
- The Love Guru (2008) .... Jane Bullard
- The Eye (2008) .... Sydney Wells
- Awake (2007) .... Sam Lockwood
- Bill (2007) .... Lucy
- Good Luck Chuck (2007) .... Cam
- 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007) .... Invisible Woman / Susan Storm
- The Ten (2007) .... Liz Anne Blazer
- Into the Blue (2005) .... Sam
- Fantastic Four (2005) .... Sue Storm
- Sin City (2005) .... Nancy Callahan
- Honey (2003) .... Honey Daniels
- "MADtv" .... Jessica Simpson (1 episode, 2003)
- The Sleeping Dictionary (2003) .... Selima
- "Dark Angel" .... Max Guevera / ... (42 episodes, 2000-2002)
- Paranoid (2000/I) .... Chloe
- Idle Hands (1999) .... Molly
- Never Been Kissed (1999) .... Kirsten
- P.U.N.K.S. (1999) .... Samantha Swoboda
- "The Love Boat: The Next Wave" .... Layla (1 episode, 1998)
- "Beverly Hills, 90210" .... Leanne (2 episodes, 1998)
- "Brooklyn South" .... Melissa Hauer (1 episode, 1998)
- "Flipper" .... Maya Graham (24 episodes, 1995-1997)
- "ABC Afterschool Specials" .... Christy (1 episode, 1996)
- "Chicago Hope" .... Florie Hernandez (1 episode, 1996)
- Venus Rising (1995) .... Young Eve
- "The Secret World of Alex Mack" .... Jessica (3 episodes, 1994)
- Camp Nowhere (1994) (as Jessica Marie Alba) .... Gail
Alba was raised as a Christian in the Catholic denomination, but left the church after four years because she felt she was being judged for her appearance, explaining: "Older men would hit on me, and my youth pastor said it was because I was wearing provocative clothing, when I wasn't. It just made me feel like if I was in any way desirable to the opposite sex that it was my fault, and it made me ashamed of my body and being a woman".
Alba also had objections to the church's condemnations of premarital sex and homosexuality, and the lack of strong female role models in the Bible, explaining "I thought it was a nice guide, but it certainly wasn't how I was going to live my life." Her "religious devotion began to wane" at the age of 15 when she guest-starred as a teenager with gonorrhea in the throat in a 1996 episode of the television series Chicago Hope. Her friends at church reacted negatively to her role, making her lose faith in the church. However, she has stated that she still holds her belief in God despite leaving the church.
While filming Dark Angel in January 2000, Alba began a three year relationship with her co-star Michael Weatherly, which caused controversy due to their twelve year age gap. Weatherly proposed to Alba on her twentieth birthday, which she accepted. In August 2003, Alba and Weatherly announced that they'd ended their relationship. In July 2007, Alba spoke out about the break up, saying "I don't know [why I got engaged]. I was a virgin. He was 12 years older than me. I thought he knew better. My parents weren't happy. They're really religious. They believe God wouldn't allow the Bible to be written if it wasn't what they are supposed to believe. I'm completely different."
Alba had at one time said she envisioned a much older man as her ideal partner, making references to Morgan Freeman, Sean Connery, Robert Redford, and Michael Caine. She said, "I have this thing for older men. They've been around and know so much." Alba met Cash Warren, son of actor Michael Warren, while making Fantastic Four in 2004. On December 27, 2007, Alba and Warren announced that they were engaged. Alba married Warren in Los Angeles on Monday, May 19, 2008. On June 7, 2008, Alba gave birth to a baby girl, Honor Marie Warren, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California. The first pictures of Honor Marie appeared in OK! magazine, which paid a reported $1.5 million for them.
CHARITY AND POLITICS
In 2005 Alba offered her acting talents for free, to raise money for AIDS charity Amfar at the Cannes Film Festival. The Industry had held a benefit for the US research foundation. Alba had caused "the greatest stir" by promising to star as an unpaid actress in one of The Lord of the Rings producer Bob Weinstein's movies, if Weinstein agreed to bid $100,000 for tennis lessons with sports stars Monica Seles and Boris Becker.
Alba's charity work includes participation with Clothes Off Our Back, Habitat for Humanity, National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Project HOME, RADD, Revlon Run/Walk for Women, SOS Children Villages, Soles4Souls, and Step up. Alba openly endorsed and supported Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama during the 2008 primary season.
She also posed for a bondage-themed print advertising campaign by Declare Yourself, a campaign encouraging voter registration among youth for the 2008 United States presidential election. The ads photographed by Mark Liddell, which feature Alba wrapped in and gagged with black tape, drew national media attention. The ads were described by some as being "Shocking". Alba said of doing the advertisements that "it didn't freak me out at all." Alba also said "I think it is important for young people to be aware of the need we have in this country to get them more active politically," and "People respond to things that are shocking."
In June 2009, while filming The Killer Inside Me in Oklahoma City, Alba "provoked" residents when she pasted posters of sharks around town. Jessica said that she was trying to bring attention to the diminishing population of great white sharks. Media outlets speculated that she would be pursued and charged with vandalism. On June 16, 2009, Oklahoma City police said that they wouldn't pursue criminal charges against Alba, because none of the property owners wanted to pursue it. She apologized in a statement to People Magazine and said that she regretted her actions. She later donated an undisclosed amount of money to the United Way, whose billboard she had obscured with one of the shark posters.
In 2010, Alba participated in the "1Goal" campaign, wich used the 2010 Soccer World Cup, as a platform to encourage education, with their motto: "Education to end poverty."
Jessica is on the Maxim Hot 100 list, placing at number 33.
Jessica Alba on the Web
Jessica Alba: President Obama Has My Vote! | Jessica Alba : Just ... Jessica Alba: President Obama Has My Vote! Jessica Alba: President Obama Has My Vote! Jessica Alba checks her phone for messages as she heads inside a meeting on Sunday (August 19) in Hollywood. The 31-year-old ...
Jessica Alba: Ivy Lunch with Kimball Hastings | Jessica Alba ... Jessica Alba says goodbye to her fashion publicist pal Kimball Hastings after having lunch with him at the Ivy and then catching a cab on Friday (August 17) in Santa Monica, Calif. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jessica ...