- Luisana Loreley Lopilato
- Buenos Aires Argentina
- Actress Singer And Top Model
- Swimming Tennis Dance Kung-fu Play Saxo And Read.
- Look At Those.....
Lopilato is a beautiful and young Argentine actress, model and singer most famous for her role as Luisana Maza on the TV series Chiquititas (known in English as Tiny Angels).
Lopilato began her career as a member of the group called Erreqay which led to her landing her first acting role playing Mia Colucci in Rebelde Way. She spent three years on Rebelde Way and in that time appeared on the cover of more than 50 magazines. After starring in several telenovelas, in 2005 she was cast in Casado con Hijos, the Argentine version of Married With Children. She played the role of Paola, which was the Kelly Bundy role played originally by Christina Applegate.
In 2007 she gave an award at Los Premios MTV Latinoamérica, the Latin MTV Awards. Later that same year the Argentine magazine Gente (Argentine People) named Luisana "the face of the year".
Luisana is currently preparing for a solo music career, her first CD is expected to be a melodic jazz influenced style.
Luisana comes from the Buenos Aires which is pretty much just a hot chick factory at this point. She has a brother named Dario who is also an actor and a sister named Daniela.
Lopilato has had three widely reported relations ships, the first with Chiquititas and Rebel's Way co-star Felipe Colombo, then she became engaged to Alma Pirata co-star Mariano Martinez. She was also engaged to tennis player Juan Monaco before breaking it off. In March 2011 she married singer Michael Bublé.
- She grew up in a Christian culture. (Evangelic specifically)
- She is a fan of the River Plate football team.
- She loves punk music, but not punk musicians.
- She loves Stephen King books.
- Favorite movie is SLC Punk
- She does martial arts (kung-fu) and is really good.
- She is one of the sexiest girls in Argentina.
- On 12/22/08 she was a Taco Belle on HolyTaco.com