Expert on Maria Mazza? She needs your help. Add biography, facts, photos, videos along with any other details about Maria Mazza, like tattoos, hook-ups or relationships.
- Maria Mazza
- Weehawken New Jersey
- United States
- Actress Model TV Personality
Maria Mazza Biography
Born in the USA, at the age of 5 years, she moved with her family to Naples. A 3 years began studying piano and dance after three years. In 1996 she got third in the competition of Miss Italia, winning the range of Miss Elegance. After a brief experience as a model in Milan, she studied acting with Antonio Sanna.
In 1997 she participates in the summer variety, Rai Due, Sirocco. Since following for two consecutive seasons is one of the dancers on Sunday In. Debutta as actress with a small part in the miniseries TV Channel 5,'50 Years (1998), directed by Carlo Vanzina, with Ezio Greggio.
In 2001, first appeared on the big screen with the film Stregati the moon, directed by Pino Ammendola and Nicola Pistoia, and reads in theater in the show by Fabio Canino, Fiesta. In 2002, is one of the main performers in the movie A perfect love, directed by Andrei Valerio.
The following year alongside Carlo Conti in the first edition of The Recommended. After a brief parenthesis in England where Channel 4 leads on a weekly rotogravure, dedicated entirely to gossip, entitled Too fashion. In 2006, is one of the main performers in the movie Did I leave because I love you too, with Alessandro Siani directed by Francis Ranieri Martinotti - plays Daniela. In March of that year joined 15esima edition of the programme, Rai Due, Piazza Grande, next to Giancarlo Magalli.
Maria Mazza Career
- Fiesta (2001)
- Stregati the moon (2001), directed by Pino Ammendola and Nicola Pistoia
- The muse (2002) - Short
- A perfect love (2002), directed by Andrei Valerio - Role: Betty
- Did I leave because I love you too (2006), directed by Francis Ranieri Martinotti - Role: Daniela
TV - Fiction
- Years'50 (1998), directed by Carlo Vanzina - Miniserie TV - Channel 5
TV - Programs
- Scirocco (1997) - Two Rai
- On Sunday (1998-1999/1999-2000) - Rai Uno - Ballerina
- Recommended (2001) - Rai Uno
- Stracult 2 (2002) - Two Rai
- On Sunday (2004-2005) - Rai Uno
- Piazza Grande (2006) - Two Rai