- Mollie Elizabeth King
- United Kingdom
- Funny Nice Body Gorgeous Face
- Looks Like Sienna Miller Showing Cameltoe
Mollie King is a member of the UK girl group The Saturdays. She was in a couple of girlbands when she was younger but never got to the stage where any music was released. She’s posh, girlie, has one of the loudest laughs you’ll ever hear and gets excited about everything. She abbreviates any word she can, can’t wait to meet celebrities (Britney is her absolute favourite) and is a big worrier. She dislikes rude and unmotivated people and loves fashion, rummaging around for vintage clothes. She likes long hair on a man and would like to meet a nice surfer guy on the beach.
- Five words that describe you best: Crazaay, fun, honest, smiley, determined
- Fave food: Ooo chinese all the way baby!
- Fave band/popstars: OK - it's either people who make me cry, or make me wanna, "shake, shake, what ma mamma gave ya" So, Britney the great, Regina Spektor, Paolo Nutini, Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson, Sam Cooke, Avril Lavigne, Jimmy Eat World, Timbaland, Newton Faulkner, Nelly Furtado, and mmmmm, WAIT A MINUTE...Pussycat Dolls (Get it!?).
- Most embarrassing moment so far…: On our first trip to Norway, we were still just getting to know each other and I didn’t dare mention that I like to have a HUGEEE breakfast. So on the first morning, while everyone was still asleep, I slipped my tracksuit on over my PJ's, went down and ate everything that was meant for the band. Then I crept back upstairs and slipped back into bed!! They never surfaced till lunchtime, they still don't know, so shhhh!!!!!
- Most exciting thing about being in The Saturdays: Going on tour with the dudes that are Girls Aloud!
- Favourite Saturday night out: Dinner with my family and then going into town with my friends for a boogie!
- Favourite Saturday night in: Inviting my friends over for a BBQ.
- Complete this sentence in no more than twenty words. I am the tourist of the band because… I don't go anywhere without my video camcorder, which drives everyone round the bend!
- Favourite five items in my wardrobe: My black Diesel leather jacket. I bought it in the sale years ago and it gets better the more I wear it. My vintage ray-bans. My Abercrombie and Fitch beach shorts. My baby doll PJ's. So soft and pretty. My Abercrombie Jeans - I live in them!!
- My worst fashion disaster was…: Coming to the audition in my "I'm a gangster...not!!" tracksuit bottoms!! CRINGE with a capital C!!
- Fave film: Romeo and Juliet, The Shawshank Redemption, The Notebook
- Fave book: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin. Bring back good old fashioned love and romance!
- I am unique and special because: I can't sit cross-legged.
- I think The Saturday's sound most like….: Mix Mollie, Una, Vanessa, Frankie and Rochelle, with a dash of sexiness, a pinch of individuality and a spoonful of fun! Serve in large helpings!
- Where will we be in five years time….: At the VMA's accepting our little moon man (my dream come true), with Justin on my right arm and Paolo on my left, haha!! And in your CD collection I hope!
- My motto: Dude I have so many! I live by my sayings, I'll give you my three best though ;-) "Fortes fortuna iuvat" - fortune favours the brave! - I have that engraved on the back of my ipod! "Just say yes... except to drugs ;-)" - It's my own version of ‘Get out there and do it, you only live once!’ "Everything happens for a reason" - so many times I have wondered why things have happened to me. I just feel like either they happen to teach you something or there's a good outcome at the end of it all!
- The band's motto: If it's something just for us then I think "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts"
- Best concert: Do you know what? I was actually lying in bed wondering this the other day. Oops, now there's a give away! I was having a bit of a lie in! I meant NIGHT! But I think it has to go to Madonna's "Confessions On A Dance Floor" tour. Just the way she single-handedly held the attention of that many people. You couldn't take your eyes off her. It was so powerful, like giving out messages etc. I'll never forget when she came out on a huge crucifix - it was a bit freaky, but certainly stuck in everyone's minds!
- Favourite Album: Britney Spears "Blackout"!! With you all the way Brit!!
- Favourite Brand (clothing/cosmetics/): Urban Outfitters and the bottom floor/vintage section of Topshop Oxford Street.
- Favourite subject at school: FAVOURITE subject? Dude we're talking about SCHOOL here, there wasn't a FAVOURITE anything!! Home time would have to be my answer!
- Favourite day of the week: I'm suddenly feeling the urge to say Saturday...who knows why!?
- Favourite song: Regina Spektor "Samson"
- Favourite TV show: I don't watch much TV but probably nature programs like the National Geographic Channel AMAZING!! And Discovery Channel!! - Woo, loser!! Me and Ross Gellar all the way baby! And thrillers and Friends to relax to!
- Secret Crush: It wouldn't be secret if I told you... but... Justin Trousersnake, Paolo Nutini and Andy Roddick!! Mm Mm Mmm!!
- Must have fashion accessory: MaHHHAAAsive Sunglasses!!
- Biggest fear: Flying, or rather CRASHING, and going down for breakfast, to find there's no food in the fridge!!!!!!!
- Favourite thing to do with friends: Roadtrip to the seaside, playing frisbee and volleyball on the beach
- Do you play any musical instruments? Acoustic guitar!
- How would you spend the perfect Saturday? Waking up to texts from JT after having met me last night. Eat, a bike ride to Hyde Park, eat, a go on the pedalos on the Serpentine, eat, perform at the VMA's and come off stage to hear that a flat in Notting Hill is ready for me to move into, with a Nissan Figaro on the drive!!! Well you did ask!!!
Mollie King on the Web
Prince Harry News - Who Is Mollie King? Meet Prince Harry's ... Does Prince Harry have a new love in his life? According to recent rumors, Mollie King is the latest gal to catch the stare of the spare. Part of pop group.
Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Prince Harry & Mollie King are still a ... In other Harry news, there are still stories about him and Mollie King. Last weekend, there were many reports about how Harry and Mollie were “having a lovely time” together, all according to her friends. But when Mollie was ...