Expert on Natalia Livingston? She needs your help. Add biography, facts, photos, videos along with any other details about Natalia Livingston, like tattoos, hook-ups or relationships.
- Natalia Livingston
- Johnstown Pennsylvania USA
- United States
- Never Seen A Prettier Face
- No ass No tits
Natalia Livingston Biography
Natalia Livingston took on the role of Emily Quartermaine on General Hospital in April 2003 with seamless grace. The youngest adult member of the dysfunctional Quartermaine clan, Emily has returned home with a terrible secret, she has breast cancer. Her mother's breast cancer in 1994 is what initially brought Emily to Port Charles and to the Quartermaines, as Emily watched her mother Paige die from the horrible disease and watched her adopted mother Monica struggle to overcome it. As she fights for her life, Emily finds herself torn between her first love Zander Smith and her newfound love of Nikolas Cassadine.
Natalia's father, a physician, who in his free time spearheads an organization called "For the Sake of Humanity," promoting cultural diversity, and her mother, an artist and Spanish teacher, instilled in Natalia an appreciation for all people and a love for life. The Georgia native remains unaffected by her Hollywood success.
Although she started acting in high school, Natalia always knew she wanted to be an actress. While obtaining her degree in Sociology from Emory University, she took every acting class the university offered and starred in several student films. After an internship in social work after graduation, Natalia took the giant step of moving to Los Angeles to pursue her dream of acting. She was "discovered" while working at a Home Depot in Hollywood. Fluent in Spanish, she quickly landed five McDonalds commercials in Spanish. She continued to study her craft and starred in four plays in Los Angeles. Natalia also studied dance for twelve years.
In her free time, Natalia enjoys spending time with friends, going to plays and the movies, going to the beach and hiking. Natalia resides in Los Angeles.
Natalia Livingston Did you know?
- She acted in a friend's film about college life called, 'Study Break.'
- In 1998, Natalia received a B.A. in Sociology from Emory University.
- Graduated from the North Carolina School of the arts.
- She is half Mexican.
- She has a younger brother named Jimmy.
- Her father, James, is a physician.
- Her mother, Martha, is an artist and a Spanish teacher.
- Natalia speaks fluent Spanish.
- She studied ballet before acting.
- Has relatives in Guadalajara, Mexico, where she used to spend her summers growing up.
- She was homecoming queen