Rissa

Rissa
'''Rissa''' is a recording artist/songwriter currently producing her debut album. She broke into the entertainment industry at 6 yrs.

DETAILS

1 Thumb it up Thumb it down

+ Add to my chicks

1854 Views

About

Birthday
1981-09-04
Nickname
Rissa Riss Rissy Clo Cla The R
Birthname
Clarissa S Beatty
Sign
Virgo
Hometown
NYC
Country
United States
Ethnicity
Black
Height
5'3"
Weight
Add
Job
Singer
Hobbies
Dancing Shopping Posing Recording Working On Her Body Creating.
Assets
Great Body Funny Pretty Face Sexy Gorgeous Great Voice Great Dancer Nice Stomach. Great Style Pretty Feet.
Vices
Cursing
Tattoos
Add
Piercings
Add
Hair
Add
Eyes
Brown
Breast
32
Waist
23"
Hips
0"
Dress
Add
Legs
"
Shoes
Add

Rissa is a recording artist/songwriter currently producing her debut album. She broke into the entertainment industry at 6 yrs. old as a dancer performing in dance competitions, street fairs, fundraisers performing for heavy-hitters such as P. Diddy, Salt-n-Pepa, & Biv of BBD. She's graced the Apollo stage & made various dance appearances in music videos all by 13.By 15, she accomplished acting and modeling titles, too; signing with several NYC agencies where she acquired roles in Levi's commercials, PBS programs, and educational videos distributed to various East coast Public schools. She also decided she wanted to sing and started producing/recording tracks for fun.

Now 29 and a bachelor's degree wiser, Rissa's ambitions burn stronger. Music has been her most strenuous task to date. "I am an entertainer at heart. Music is in me -- it's my fate!" The artist has been hitting up the studios religiously producing many tracks - along with recording tracks for top selling artists - that has left her more than proud by the end of the day."I am so excited for my album [laughs]. I'm not just saying this because I produced the tracks and wrote the music. I truly believe that my music will be appreciated. I believe the public will take to it and all this hard work will pay off...I've been working on this album [laughs] for a loooong time, now. [Smiles] It's happening slowly, but it's happening!"

Rissa ‘officially’ began recording her upcoming debut album 2 years ago and the journey continues. At 24, she discovered while being a jack of all trades – modeling, acting, dancing, and singing – that music was the way to go. She produced a demo and 5 minutes after hand delivering it to a small independent label, she was called back into the president’s office. A day later, she was negotiating a deal!!! She thought it so surreal but of course, some things are too good to be true. The first 2 years of her music career, Rissa suffered setbacks for deals that seemed promising due to poor management. She decided to take the album into her own hands, starting from scratch - the official birth of “Love Rissa”.

The album name speaks for itself: “Love Rissa”. It’s filled with songs of different styles about her quests for love from companions and most importantly, her audience. Many of the tracks – all written and produced by Rissa – are up tempo for the artist to show off her dance skills. Fun & 10 tracks strong, the compilation gives Rissa high hopes. “I am so in love with every song on it [the album]! Well I like 15 percent of it; the other 85 percent I love. …I can’t wait for it to be released so you can love it too.”

Rissa on the Web

Rissa Buzz