- Una Threasa Healy
- Thurles County Tipperary Ireland
- Sexy Eyes Red Hair Great Legs Bald Pussy Completely Shaven
Una Healy is a member of the UK girl group The Saturdays. She started her singing career in a rock band, and later wrote and recorded her own album, which she showcased around the bars and clubs of her native Ireland. She’s a sensitive, feisty type who seems like the sensible member of the group, but every now and again she’ll surprise you with her wicked sense of humour. She’s laid back and a bit of a homebody who loves relaxing and watching films. She’s an amazing guitarist, enjoys working out any stress down the gym and she loves a cup of tea. She can’t bear negative people and doesn’t understand why people feel the need to diss others. Her fellow band mates say that “everything about her is classy”.
- Where my folks are from: Ireland
- Five words that describe me best: Artistic, determined, emotional, romantic, feisty.
- Favourite Food: Italian and French
- Favourite Band/Popstars: Sheryl Crow, Norah Jones, Shania Twain, KT Tunstall, Damien Rice, Massive Attack, Air, the Prodigy, Oasis, Linkin Park.
- Most embarrassing moment so far: Sending a text message to the wrong person. It left me with a lot of explaining to do!!!
- Most exciting thing about being in the Saturdays: Doing what I love, while being given the opportunity to work with incredibly talented people whom I admire. Every day is different and exciting.
- Favourite Saturday night out: Relaxing, going to a gig and watching other people perform.
- Favourite Saturday In: Watching a film with good company and a nice glass of Rioja red wine.
- Best Concert: U2 in Croke Park
- Favourite Album of all time: Sheryl Crow's self titled album.
- Favourite Brand (cosmetics): Armani make up foundation, Mac lip gloss.
- Favourite subject at school: Music, for my exams I always performed my original music on my guitar.
- Favourite day of the week: Saturday! I was born on a Saturday. Plus when I was younger, it was my day to hang out with my friends as I was off from school. It's still my favourite day to relax.
- Favourite Song: Unfinished Sympathy by Massive Attack
- Fave TV show: Jools Holland
- Secret Crush: My boyfriend....but it's not a secret!! :)
- Must have fashion accessory: Earrings
- Biggest fear: Losing my voice before a gig
- Favourite thing to do with friends: Hang out, go shopping, have dinner and gossip
- Complete this sentence in no more than twenty words. I am the determined Irish one of the group because… I pursued my goals and never gave up because performing is my passion. I'm proud to be Irish and I've worked really hard travelling between London and Dublin to be with The Saturdays today.
- Favourite five items in my wardrobe: Ugg boots, Fave jeans, Flip flops (weather permitting), Numerous vest tops, My hoodies
- My worst fashion disaster: I don't worry too much because I like what I feel comfortable in, at the time.
- Favourite film: Coyote Ugly
- Favourite Book: I love autobiographies and my latest read was Appelton. I liked it very much.
- I am unique and special because...: I can make hand gestures with my feet!!!! :p
- I think the Saturday's sound most like: No one else. We are all completely individual and hope that this comes out in our music
- Where will we be in five year's time? Hopefully still together and creating good music for people to enjoy!
- My motto: ‘Never underestimate yourself.’
- The band's motto: ’Be True to Yourself’
- Do you play any musical instruments? Yes, I have played the guitar, both acoustic and electric instrumental since I was 13-years-old.
- How would you spend the perfect Saturday? Performing our first single live onstage with the band.
Una Healy on the Web
Vas J Morgan Celebrity Gossip: Una Healy's Post-Baby Bod Wow, check out Saturdays star Una Healy en route to film Keith Lemon's Lemonaid TV show last night. Firstly, she gave birth just over a month ago to beautiful baby girl Aoife Belle. Secondly she's 30 years old. Now scroll ...
Uh-oh! Una Healy's fiance Ben Foden gets naked with strippers ... We've got a feeling that Ben Foden is going to be in all sorts of trouble with fiancé Una Healy – after photos emerged of him at a strip club with his pants around his ankles. Ben and Una, who celebrated the birth of.