- Vanessa Karen White
- United Kingdom
Vanessa White is a member of the UK girl group The Saturdays. She was born in Somerset and attended the famous Sylvia Young Theatre School in Central London. She’s appeared in several theatre shows, including the West End production of The Lion King. Rochelle describes her as “our Christina Aguilera – but ridiculously modest”. Her favourite saying is ‘cringe’. She’s cute with a feisty side and is very clear about what she does and doesn’t like. She laughs at anything and everything, and even though she may come across as a bit shy at first, she can often be found getting into trouble with her partner-in-crime, Frankie. She can be hyper, loves bright clothes and hates rude, arrogant or bitchy people.
- Place of birth: Born in Somerset (where my Dad’s from). My Mum’s from the Philippines.
- Five words that describe you best: Stubborn, silly, crazy, friendly, slow.
- Favourite food: Pasta!!
- Favourite band/popstars: Black Eyed Peas, Pussycat Dolls, Gym Class Heroes, Girls Aloud.
- Most embarrassing moment so far…: Running down the escalator to catch my train and falling on my face.....it was peak time as well!
- Most exciting thing about being in The Saturdays: Doing something you love with the most amazing 4 girlies ever.
- Favourite Saturday night out: I hate clubbing its boring so probably at the cinema then going to get something to eat with my buddies.
- Favourite Saturday night in: At mine, with all my buddies
- Complete this sentence in no more than twenty words. I am the slow one of the band because: I never seem to know what’s going on. Someone has to say it like 50 times for it to drum in!
- Favourite 5 items in my wardrobe: Lol. I don’t have any. I get bored sooo easily!
- My worst fashion disaster was…: Back in the day when everyone used to wear the leather trousers with the big chunky heel things urghhhhhhhhh.
- Fave film: The Notebook
- Fave book: I love all Martina Cole books. That’s all I will ever read.
- I am unique and special because…: I can push my stomach so far out, it looks like I’m pregnant. It fools everyone. Haha…
- I think The Saturday's sound most like….: Nothing anyone’s ever heard before.
- Where will we be in five years time….: Still selling loads of hot records.
- My motto: Don’t run before you can walk.
- The band's motto: Keep it real.
- Best concert: Destiny’s Child!
- Favourite Album: Michael Jackson’s Thriller.
- Favourite Brand (clothing/cosmetics/): I love MAC because it comes in soo many different colours!
- Favourite subject at school: Music lessons.
- Favourite day of the week: Saturday!
- Favourite song: Jill Scott - He loves me
- Favourite TV show: The Hills and Making the Band
- Secret Crush: The guy from Prison Break
- Must have fashion accessory: The hippy hairbands that go round all your head
- Biggest fear: Drowning with a shark or falling of a building
- Favourite thing to do with friends: Go shopping
- Do you play any musical instruments? No, but I wish I was Una and could play the guitar!!
- How would you spend the perfect Saturday? Catch up with all my friends I haven’t seen.