There’s just something about the onset of spring that makes us want to tote around a jug full of beer. It could be March Madness, impending backyard barbecues, possible picnics or basically any other situation in which breaking out a jug of beer isn’t strictly frowned upon. We’re confident you feel the same way. So to help you ensure a steady supply of your favorite beers are always close at hand, here are 10 of the most handsome, functional and all-around best beer growlers you’ll find. Fill them up, carry them with you and sleep better at night knowing that you’ll never go thirsty again.
1. Sprocket Gloss Blue ($64, Portland Growler Company): It’s bright blue, has a sprocket for a handle, you can personalize the cap and it holds beer. What more could you ask for? Well, maybe two of these.
2. The Peacemaker Growler ($75, Goose Creek): In the event that your beer drinking could benefit from some brass knuckles, well, you might want to consider changing where you drink beer. But also: This ought to come in handy.
3. 64 oz. Growler ($60, Shine Vessels): These simple workhorses come in a bevy of colors, perfect for mixing and matching with your favorite beer style. On second thought, don’t do that. But do thank Virginia for these handsome beer vessels.
4. Custom Etched Growler ($89, Uncommon Goods): You know who likes growlers? Groomsmen, graduates, dads... And you know who’s letting you personalize growlers with custom-etched names and dates? Yep.
5. uKeg 128 Copper-Plated Growler ($229, Growler Werks): This gallon-sized, copper-plated growler is also a pressurized keg. The double-wall vacuum insulated stainless steel keeps things cold, and the tap handle keeps fresh beer flowing into your glass.
6. Bristol Stoneware Growler ($60, Orange Vessel): These ergonomic beer carriers are handmade from sturdy stoneware that keeps things cold, blocks UV rays and ensures that 64 ounces of beer is always within arm’s reach.
7. Beer Growler ($60, RBT): For a design-y option, there’s this double-wall growler with hand-finished metal touches. It’s ready for all your beer transportation needs, but when not in use, it looks damn nice anchoring your home bar.
8. Insulated Growler ($70, Klean Kanteen): These functional canteens keep beer cold for 40 hours, which is about 37 hours longer than you typically require.
9. Insulated Growler ($109-$114, DrinkTanks): If you’ve got a two-handed backhand and always grip the steering wheel at 10 and 2, this 128-ounce growler is the one for you.
10. Growler ($49, MiiR): Simple, sleek, easy to carry and available in an attractive palate of finishes, there’s a lot to like about Miir’s new growler. Bring it to work filled with hot soup, or just tell your boss that.