Guys, you don’t have to be a poet or a porn star to say the right things to a woman in bed. In fact, anything too cheesy or raunchy can be a major turnoff. What we really want is something in between. And as far as the subject matter goes, you shouldn’t have to try too hard. If you give just a little bit of direction and a lot of compliments, everyone is going to have a better sexual experience.
1. “I love your body.” Women are at our most exposed and vulnerable during sex (and sometimes we’re even in unflattering positions). The confidence boost we get from this compliment will help us relax and enjoy our own bodies—and yours—even more.
2. “You’re so tight.” Guys, this is the female equivalent of “You’re so big.” Even if it’s not necessarily true, it’s still nice to hear. Especially in the heat of the moment.
3. “Bite my neck.” Do you want a little anal finger play? Nipple biting? Then speak up! A recent survey showed that many women even like it when you make them call you, “daddy.”
4. “You taste good.” Women want to look good and smell good all over, so it should come as no surprise that we’re also concerned about how we taste down there. Help us relax into the moment and enjoy what you’re doing even more by letting us know you’re savoring the flavor.
5. “How do you want it?” Sometimes we want it fast, other times slow. Sometimes rough and other times gentle. If we’re not speaking up, just ask. In addition to helping us become more sexually satisfied, when we feel heard, we’ll feel even more connected to you.
6. “You’re really good at that.” Studies have shown that compliments help improve performance. So if you really like what we’re doing and you want us to keep doing it, then give us an enthusiastic five-star rating.
7. “You feel amazing.” Yes, we know that, generally, sex feels good. Still, it’s nice to hear such a personal compliment. We want to know, or at least believe, that we feel better than anyone else you’ve ever been with.
8. “I’m gonna come.” Whether it’s a polite warning during a blowjob (which is always appreciated) or a compliment on our sweet moves, this is usually a welcome announcement.
9. “I want to make you come.” Look, even though we know this generally isn’t your number-one goal in the sack, it probably should be. Let us know—preferably enthusiastically—that it’s at least on your lovemaking to-do list.
10. “I love you.” OK, we all know you shouldn’t say these three words if you don’t really mean them. But if you do, let it out. Studies have said that people who say or hear “I love you” during sex are far more sexually satisfied than those who don’t.
- Click Below for More Galleries