The holidays are coming, and just the thought of that makes you break out into hives. Relax. We’re here to help. You don’t have to drain your bank account in order to be a Christmas Champion or Hanukkah Hero in the eyes of your loved ones. And to prove it, we’ve rounded up 25 gifts under $25 for nearly everyone on your list.
1. Too Early Mug, $16 at Emily McDowell: For anyone who is decidedly not a morning person.
2. Literary Coasters, $20 for Set of 8 at Uncommon Goods: For the book nerd you always make fun of.
3. Whiskey Wedge, $17 at Corkcicle: For the whiskey aficionado (obviously).
4. 1000 Tattoos, $16 at Amazon: For the tattoo enthusiast.
5. Caffeine Supply Eye Mask, $16 at Flight 001: For the perpetual business traveler.
6. IPA Beer Can Glass, $16 at Pop Chart Lab: For the beer geek.
7. Sushi Memo Pads, $23 at Spoon & Tamago: For your work wife.
8. Chocolate Pills, $8 at Fika: For literally any woman in your life.
9. Pop Clocky, $25 at Pop Clocky: For your niece, nephew, or your buddy’s kid.
10. Campfire Candle, $17 at CB2: For the faux outdoorsy type.
11. Paper Pups, $15 at Crate & Barrel: For the dog obsessive.
12. Ride Your Bike Fool Poster, $20 at The Social Dept: For the self-righteous bike commuter.
13. Slow Down Print, $19 at Society6: For the chronically over-scheduled friend you never see anymore.
14. Creativity Inc., $16 at Amazon: For your boss.
15. VHS Cassette Pillow, $24 at Perpetual Kid: For your film geek brother.
16. Useless Folders, $5 at Knock Knock: For your cube mate.
17. Yes Please, $18 at Amazon: For your sister (or anyone who loves good comedy and kick-ass women).
18. Selfies Photo Album, $12 at Knock Knock: For your social-media-obsessed cousin.
19. Map is Art Print, $10 at Map Is Art: For the guy who’s constantly relocating.
20. I Remembered My Grocery Bag Tote, $20 at Emily McDowell: For the wannabe environmentalist.
21. DIY Cold Brew Kit, $14 at Mouth: For the coffee aficionado.
22. Mason Jar Cookie Mix, $18 at Bourbon & Boots: For your mother-in-law (maybe she’ll whip up a batch while you’re still in town?).
23. Plush-Bot, $20 at The Land of Nod : For your cousin’s new baby.
24. Play Sushi Set, $25 at The Land of Nod : For your buddy’s overly-cultured, ultra-precocious kid.
25. Himalayan Pink Bath Salt, $18 at Herbivore Botanicals : For the new mom who just needs to relax.