If you played with action figures as a kid, you might be able to make some major cash. That is if you had super rare action figures and you kept them in their packaging. Not likely. But just in case, we've gathered up some of the most expensive action figures on the market. Take a look at these and then double check your parents' attic.
1. Laser Light He-Man Skeletor He-Man and The Masters of the Universe was a popular cartoon in the '80s, as were its action figures. Skeletor is He-Man's nemesis. This Skeletor includes a light up red staff as well as light-up eyes. It's extremely rare because it was only released in Europe in limited quantities. Ebay Price: Sold for $1,300
2. Mego Joker Mego released a line of super villain action figures in the '70s, most of which were Batman villains. The colorful joker figure came with a removable jacket and shoes. The whole line of eight-inch toys are extremely popular collectibles today. Ebay Price: Sold for $1,900
3. GI Joe Talking Black Commander Interest in military toys in the '60s was decreasing due to the Vietnam war. In response, Hasbro transformed their GI Joe line of toys from military themed to adventure themed. The Adventure Man Talking Black Commander is one of the rarest toys in the line. Ebay Price: Sold for $5,000
4. Spiderman Captain Action Outfit Hasbro's biggest competitor in 1965 was Ideal. To go up against the Hasbro GI Joe line, Ideal released Captain Action toys. The popular figures were basic, but available to buy separately were their super cool outfits; they also came packed with an array of unique accessories. Spiderman's outfit was especially loaded and came with a jumpsuit, face mask, spider light, utility belt, spider grappling hook, spider saw, spray tank with a hose, and boots. Ebay Price: Sold for $22,000
5. Bib Fortuna Prototype Prototype action figures are always the most valuable varieties. You have to be a Star Wars super fan to know who Bib Fortuna is—so for those who aren't, he's the creepy looking guy with a "brain tail" coming out of the top of his head and wrapping around his neck. His prototype action figure has a white cloak and is affixed to a mismatched Walrus Man cardback. Ebay Price: Sold for $38,000