While Las Vegas may have a reputation for wild bachelor parties and secret indiscretions, it’s a great destination to experience as a couple and make your own secrets. Plan a fun and romantic trip that she’ll love and you’ll be much luckier in the bedroom than at the tables. Start with this cheat sheet and the rest is up to you…
1. Pamper her: Take note, women love going to spas… and since Las Vegas has some of the best spas in the world, she’ll be spoiled for choice. You may even want to join her and indulge in a couple’s massage in a Spa Suite at The Spa at ARIA . You’ll have your own relaxation lounge with flat screen TVs, hydrotherapy tub, steam showers and amenities. Kick it up a notch with the lavish Couples Romance Package, which includes a 50-min. couples massage, 80-min. Couples Face & Body Experience, a coconut milk bath and champagne and chocolate ganache for two.
2. Feed her: Make your way to Blossom, an authentic fine dining Chinese restaurant at ARIA, with over 100 menu items to choose from. This elegant restaurant has a welcoming ambience and the service is superb. You’ll find delicious dumplings, wonton soup, Peking duck, Chilean sea bass, Kung Pao chicken and beef tenderloin, along with plenty of vegetarian dishes, like braised tofu with black mushrooms and Chinese broccoli. End on a sweet note with some Mochi ice creams.
3. Comfort her: After a busy day or night out on The Strip, you’ll both love returning to the tranquility of Vdara Hotel & Spa, a non-smoking/non-gaming hotel, conveniently located in City Center (across from ARIA). Each luxurious suite comes with a kitchenette, dining table for two, a King-size bed with pillow-top mattress, living room with sofa bed and large spa-style soaking tub. Use the digital tablet in your room to order room service, show tickets or an in-room romance package to set the mood (think rose petals strewn across the bed). Most rooms have views of The Strip and the Bellagio fountains, which come alive at night.
4. Entertain her: All you need is LOVE, specifically the Beatles™ LOVE™ by Cirque du Soleil® at The Mirage Hotel & Casino. It’s an amazing production with stunning visual effects and multi-talented performers jumping, dancing and swinging through the air to the beat of the band’s classics. The creative use of the stage and sets is impressive as well. Sgt. Pepper Reprise is one of the many vibrant acts featured in the show. Catch the artists Thursday through Monday at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. nightly.
5. Drink (and eat) with her: Start out with a farm-fresh infusion cocktail built for two at Harvest by Roy Ellamar (Bellagio), with cold-pressed juices and homegrown herbs. Chef Roy’s market-inspired menu is filled with fresh, creative dishes, including sustainable seafood, vegetarian dishes, grass-fed beef and organic poultry. It comes as no surprise that salads really shine here—try the arugula and citrus salad or the baby kale salad with seared tofu and a miso and yuzu dressing. “Snack Wagon” is a fun way to enjoy small innovative delights, such as jars of Smoked Salmon Belly Dip and Broccoli Rabe Pesto.
6. Get high with her… and elevate your view: Take a ride on the world’s tallest observation wheel, the High Roller at The LINQ Promenade measuring 520 feet in diameter with 28 glass-enclosed cabins. One revolution takes 30 minutes, plenty of time to enjoy the views of the glittering strip below. Some cabins even have an open bar inside for High Roller Happy Half Hour, too.
7. Kiss her… on the Eiffel Tower: Paris and romance go hand-in-hand, so a visit to the top of the Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas is a must. The elevator ride takes you 46 stories up and is a half scale replica of the world-famous landmark. At the top of the observation deck are 360-degree city views, which are especially romantic at night. Stick around for a great view of the bright, colorful lights and “dancing fountains” water show across the street or return to the comfort of your suite and watch the mesmerizing water and light show back at Vdara.
8. Pamper her (again!): At 134,000 square feet, The Canyon Ranch Spa Club offers an extensive menu of treatments and services with highly skilled therapists. Double the fun with a Couple’s Canyon Ranch Massage. Afterwards, relax in the co-ed areas together— the Conservatory, Salt Grotto and Wave Room, which projects mesmerizing reflections of water on the circular ceiling. Then make the rounds at the spa’s renowned Aquavana, a European-inspired aqua thermal oasis with a range of therapeutic water features, such as Experiential Rains, a Herbal Laconium, and even an Igloo.
- Click Below for More Galleries