You can walk into any pharmacy or sex shop aisle and be flustered by the endless number of condom options available. Obviously, something that fits like a glove, offers maximum protection and delivers on the pleasure front is a quality buy. And those that offer extra incentives for couples’ varying sexual desires and interests only sweeten the deal. So here are the best condoms for different types. Find the one that suits you and your partner, and find your fun!
1. For Adventurers, Beyond Seven Studded Condoms ($6 for 12): Sex in itself can become an adventurous activity depending on a couple’s comfort zone. So if living a life of excitement is what you do, why should it be any different in the bedroom? Beyond Seven condoms come ultra-thin for his sensitivity and boast textured studs to escalate her orgasm.
2. For Honeymooners, Trojan Naturalamb Luxury Condoms ($9 for 3): Let’s keep it 100—every newlywed anticipates consummating their marriage. And, because you’re not quite ready for stage two just yet, these super-thin natural lambskin condoms offer “trusted pregnancy protection.” Like all condoms, they’re not formulated to shield against STIs, but you’re monogamous now, right?
3. For Fitness Freaks, Durex Performax Intense ($7 for 12): Research shows fit couples have greater sex because exercise raises testosterone levels, boosting the sex drive and motivating all-night love sessions. Work up a good sweat with Durex’s equally strong and flexible prophylactics coated in delay lubricant that numbs you so you're less sensitized and can last longer for her. The ribs and dots are also designed to increase her vaginal and clitoral stimulation, building her up for an encore.
4. For Health Nuts, i.Con Smart Condom ($73 for 1): Enter the i.Con, a wearable sex tracker that’s already being labeled a Fitbit for your johnson. It literally records everything you want to know when hitting the skins—calories burned, number of thrusts, skin temperature, duration, sex positions, velocity and penis size. For the suspicious, it even detects STIs via its companion app. Intrusive? Maybe. Smarter, safer sex? Definitely.
5. For Vegan Believers, Glyde Ultra Organic Blueberry ($6 for 4): Living the vegan life is tough. Finding all-natural condoms that provide high-level protection and come FDA-approved is no easy feat. Until now. The Glyde Ultra is an herbivore’s wet dream as it’s made from chemical-free materials, comes ultra-thin and leaves no unpleasant odors or tastes behind. That should open the lane for some fruitful foreplay.
6. For Sloppy Sidekicks, LELO Hex ($10 for 3): Would you believe two-thirds of adults use condoms the wrong way? Fact. This often results in breakage, discomfort, slip-offs and unwanted pregnancies and STIs. LELO solves this conundrum with the world’s first reengineered condom, which promises super durability to avoid leaks and tears. The outside bears a smooth finish and the inside sports a hexagon-textured pattern that transmits body warmth between partners, creating a more natural feel that stimulates greater orgasms.