You probably know that we love us some Instagram babes over here, but sometimes being an Instamodel isn't as glamorous as you might think. It can be sketchy and terrifying! British model and Instahottie Chloe Ayling was actually recently drugged and abducted after being lured to Milan, Italy, for a fake photoshoot. Now she's opening up about the whole ordeal in a new book…
The 20-year-old mother of one was kidnapped in July and eventually released by her captors. Now she's ready to reveal some of the shocking details about her sex trafficking nightmare. Her book, entitled Six Days and is due out in spring 2018. To hold you over until then, here are some facts we dug up about her and some more info about her scary abduction…
1. Chloe Ayling is a 20-year-old British glamour model and Instagram star. She was allegedly snatched by an infamous sex trafficking gang and held captive for six days in a remote Italian farmhouse.
2. While kidnapped, Chloe was allegedly put up for auction on the "dark web." The UK Mirror says the asking price was €300,000 Bitcoin. It has been reported that users of the “dark web” pay huge fees to buy women who have been kidnapped from across Europe.
3. Police believe Chloe may have been taken captive by the "Black Death" international criminal group in Italy.
4. She was drugged during the whole ordeal. According to The Mirror, the drug Ketamine was injected into her arm to facilitate the abduction. The drug causes muscle paralysis.
5. After being drugged, she was stuffed into a bag and auctioned off.
6. She was then released with a note from the gang stating it was because “you are a young mother that should have in no circumstances be lured into kidnapping." According to UK Daily Mail, the kidnappers have a rule against kidnapping mothers and changed their mind when they learned the model has a two-year-old little boy.
7. Some think Chloe's recollection and story is a bit strange. According to Daily Mail, the model claims the abductors “did not sexually assault her but instead gave her gifts of chocolate and underwear.”
8. She told police she was never sexually assaulted by her captors.
9. Lukasz Herba, a Polish-born British man, is accused of the kidnapping and drugging and has been arrested. He has reportedly confessed to the wrongdoings.
10. Meanwhile, she has vowed to overcome this crazy incident and keep modeling—and we sure can’t complain about that!