Say what you want about Demi Lovato, she’s not afraid to show off her assets on Instagram. The former teen star just posted a sexy shot of herself getting "cool for the summer" in a drool-worthy one-piece bathing suit. She sure has, um, developed over the years. So here’s what you should know about Miss Lovato if she’s officially caught your eye...
1. She has long been a body-positive activist. Since becoming a champion of mental health awareness, the singer has become the unofficial celebrity spokesperson for loving yourself unapologetically. We can see where she’s coming from.
2. She’s clean and sober. Lovato, who has also battled alcohol addiction as well as bulimia, recently celebrated five years of sobriety.
3. She’s not afraid to stand up to the big names in Hollywood. Just ask Taylor Swift. Demi slammed Tay’s infamous hottie squad awhile back because she felt they over-exposed their not "normal bodies" and weren’t good role models for young girls.
4. She’s making an impact. Her dedication to helping others recover from body issues and substance abuse has really paid off. She was recently named to Time’s 2017 Most Influential People list.
5. She’s into the gym. L.A.’s Unbreakable Performance Center founder Jay Glazer recently told People Magazine: “This is her safe haven. Demi will be here for four hours a day."
6. She’s a taken lady these days. And no, she isn’t dating Wilmer Valderrama anymore. She is hooking up with MMA fighter Guilherme ‘Bomba’ Vasconcelo right now.
7. The singer-actress isn’t afraid of PDA. While recently out hiking in Los Angeles with Vasconelo, she posted several Snapchats of them getting their smooch on.
8. She’s not all about the looks. Though she’s dated numerous good-looking and successful guys in the past, Lovato told Entertainment Tonight that the reason she’s so into Vasconcelo is because of his sense of humor.
9. She’s all about trust, especially when it comes to girls. “I reevaluated why I didn’t get along with girls, and I think it’s because I didn’t really have any in my life that I trusted,” she told Mamamia. “Now I’ve made it a point to surround myself with strong women, and it’s really made a difference in my life.”
10. Meanwhile, her own girls are all natural. Because Demi’s upper half looks so good in recent Instagram photos, there’s tons of speculation she’s had a boob job. We wouldn’t judge but her rep says the rumors are “not true.” Well alrighty then!