Despite the media messages we sometimes receive, beauty really does come in all shapes and sizes. Here are 11 examples that might just change how you think, for the better. Click through to see what we mean…
1. Sasha Del Valle: This babe is a multi-talented actress and model who played 50 Cent's leading girl in Before I Self Destruct and made several appearances in XXL and KING magazines. She's also a MTV Wild N Out girl. The Jersey-born Puerto Rican beauty already has nearly 200,000 followers.
2. Kyra Chaos: Chaos has more than 337,000 followers and left her mark when she twerked away to Drake's "Practice." Now she shows us exactly what she's twerkin' with on her social media. Don't believe us? Just watch.
3. Jessica Cisneros: As if being a four-time Playboy model isn't enough, Cisneros may be the go-to chick for your favorite rapper's new music video. She starred as Joe Budden's main boo in his music video for "She Don't Put It Down." We're pretty sure that means you should put Jess down as your newest follow.
4. Sophia Maria: She caught our eyes when she soaked up the sun with Drake in Rick Ross's "Diced Pineapples" music video a few years ago. We weren't the only ones who noticed the hottie, but she deserves way more than 25,000 followers, so help her out today.
5. Jasmine Sanders: This light-haired, blue-eyed diva has done music videos with Tinie Tempah and Wiz Khalifa, and her hotness manages to almost shut down Instagram with just about every photo she uploads for her 2.5 million followers.
6. Draya Michelle: Think this Instahottie looks familiar? It's because she's starred on Basketball Wives: LA. She’s also appeared in multiple publications as well as Waka Flocka and Drake's "Round of Applause" music video. She's reached over 6 million followers on Instagram and some of her over 1,000 photos will explain why.
7. Tanaya Henry: The sexy lady appeared in Wale's "Pretty Girls" and Miguel's "All I Want Is You" videos, and it's easy to see why. The Minneapolis-born model, video vixen and jewelry designer rocks some incredible bling, among other things.
8. Bria Myles: Myles loves to keep things classy but sexy. The ridiculously voluptuous vixen made her most popular music video cameo in Common and Nas' "Ghetto Dreams." In case you need another reason to follow her... just check out this pic.
9. Bernice Burgos: Burgos made her leading role debut in J. Cole's "Work Out" video and was also featured in Rick Ross' "Diced Pineapples." While we wait to see where the Puerto Rican dime's next big appearance will happen, we'll just have to keep things glued to her Instagram. Hey, 3-million-plus followers can’t be wrong!
10. Stephanie Santiago: The New York-bred model with 870,000 followers made a memorable cameo in 2 Chainz and Kanye West's "Birthday Song" video in a super-duper, skin-tight body suit. She has some cool tattoos, too. Why not help her get to a million today?
11. Yaris Sanchez: Sanchez has made appearances in a lot of rap videos, most notably French Montana's "Shot Caller," which immediately had everyone searching for French's main squeeze. If you don't know, now you know.