Congratulations on being in love. You’re in the bubble, thinking that a forever +1 is a fantastic thing, until you realize that now you have a second family that is just as crazy as your own. Twice the crazy, twice the obligations, twice the gifts you need to buy at Christmas. But don’t freak out. You need to show up with something, of course, and it has to be something nice enough to make them like you (they’re not sure about you yet), but you don’t need to drain your bank account. We’ve rounded up 15 excellent gifts for your girlfriend’s family—from her mother and father, right down to her nieces and nephews—all under $50. Above: Suede Moccasin Slippers, $39 for women’s, $49 for men’s, landsend.com.
2. Handprint Canvas Set, $39 at redenvelope.com. For her sister and her kids.
3. Make-Your-Own Hot Sauce Kit, $20 at amazon.com. For her father or brother.
4. MiniPresso, $49 at wacaco.com. For anyone in her family who’s a caffeine addict on-the-go.
5. Cupcake Making Kit, $44 at cupcakeroyale.com. For her mother or sister.
6. Seedling Design-Your-Own Superhero Cape Kit, $45 at goodthingsforkids.com. For her nephew.
7. Billy Jealousy Beard Kit, $25 at groomistry.com. For her bearded brother.
8. Be Groovy Pouch, $38 at jonathanadler.com.. For her mother, who remembers the 70’s fondly.
9. Wine Soaps, $28 for a set of four at uncommongoods.com. For her wino mother or sister.
10. Salami Bouquet, $45 at olympicprovisions.com. For her charcuterie-lovin’ father.
11. Beer Wisdom Glass Set, $25 at gifts.com. For her beer-lovin’ brother or sister.
12. Knob Creek with custom holiday label, $45 at knobcreek.com. For her father, who will appreciate you taking the time to make a custom whiskey label for him. He’ll also appreciate the whiskey.
13. Make-Your-Own Body Butter Kit, $36 at uncommongoods.com. For her sister.
14. Rogue Ales Santa’s Private Reserve and Yellow Snow Ale, rogue.com. For anyone in her family who likes craft beer.
15. 642 Things to Draw, $17 at chroniclebooks.com. For her niece or nephew.