What's hotter than one shapely blonde surfer? How about two?! That are sisters! Meet wave-riders turned Insta-babes Ellie-Jean and Holly-Sue ("Holly-Daze") Coffey. They have been called the "Australian Kardashians" but they bring so much more to the table. Here's what you need to know (and see).
1. The two sisters are legal, so it's fine to drool. Ellie-Jean is 22 and her younger sister is 18. There are five Coffey siblings total, and they're all super good looking. Jackson Coffey, 21, is the only male. We're sure all of his friends bug the hell of out him to try and date his sisters. Oy, mate.
2. They're used to the simple life. The Coffey siblings' father, Jason, home-schooled his five children. The family lived on the road in a caravan looking for ideal surf conditions before settling on Australia's Gold Coast five years ago.
3. Ellie and Holly have ass for days. Who says white girls don't have bootys? These two love posting bikini shots on Instagram, and honestly, they give the Kardashian sisters (and their big butts) a run for their money.
4. They're super hot on social media, too. The smoke show sisters have racked up a combined 250K Instagram followers in the past three months. That's hardly a surprise when you see the sultry pics they've been posting.
5. The entire Coffey family has a million followers on Instagram combined. They aren't afraid to post their drama online for fans to read, either. The sisters were actually fighting with each other before and seemed to make up via Instagram. Which is good because according to Ellie's latest 'gram, they are coming to America soon.
6. These days, Holly-Sue goes by Holly-Daze. Maybe it's because her hotness puts people into a daze?