So this Sunday marks the 6th annual Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride, an awesome, motorcycle-based, cancer-fighting charity that is sweeping the globe. And while most of the riders are male, there are plenty of fast-rolling women, too. To get you stoked for the ride, here's a gallery of legit Instagram biker babes worth a follow. You're welcome, and keep the shiny side up!
1. Annette Carrion: Gorgeous looks, rides a streetfighter, and loves racing? What else do you need to know? This dark-haired raven hails from Orange County and rides a Triumph. Her page suggests that she’s an affiliate with a nearby Ducati/Triumph dealer and when she’s not riding, she loves to pose with her beloved Triumph Street Triple R. She’s also a MotoGP and racing fan, and has done some work as a grid girl too.
2. Jenny Czinder: No wonder this blogger has over 68,000 followers on the 'Gram. She posts fierce photos that not only show off her beauty and bangin' bod, but also her love of bikes. Did we mention she's basically covered in tattoos, too?
3. Ms. Keerati: This street bike-loving Thai beauty is straight-up killing it on the ’Gram with nearly 200,000 followers. Like Carrion, she’s a member of the Redline Ravens, “a group of female riders who aim to inspire everyone to get out and ride!” As far as we’re concerned, mission accomplished!
4. Michelle Clabby Lewis: This sexy brunette is a loving mother and wife, but that doesn't stop her from being a badass on a bike—and with a gun.
5. Mizziel Serra: This Latina model, fitness junkie and moto enthusiast is yet a third Redline Raven with a considerable Instagram following. Few women ride this hard while looking this good. She's funny too, just check out this "Biker Girl Problems" skit.
6. Brittany Morrow: Morrow is a cute blonde rider who seems to know her way around her two favorite bikes, a Triumph Speed Triple and a hot pink Yamaha YZF-R6. Besides her extensive Instagram feed, Brittany runs a YouTube channel called QueenBee Moto and is the founder of motorcycle safety site www.rockthegear.org.
7. Samantha: Besides riding one of the planet’s most beastly analogue super sports ever built, the KTM RC8R, and looking good doing it, we know very little about Sammy thanks to her small online footprint. Sexy looks, a dash of mystery and rides a KTM? Where do we sign up?!
8. Gabriela Iciek: A Polish Yamaha YZF-R6 rider, Iciek is also an avid motocrosser, and you can see some of her exploits off the beaten path via her IG feed. When she’s on the road, her preference lies heavily towards sleek super sports, which perhaps explains her ownership of the middleweight Yamaha R6. Good taste and a nice face? Yes, please!
9. Kyoko Ochiai: If you follow this rider on the 'Gram, she'll straight up take you to Japan. Her most recent photos tell us she’s a big fan of the all-new Ducati Scrambler. She recently posed for some press photos for the Japanese market, and we love how she pulls off the retro lifestyle look. Did we mention she's also a huge Star Wars, snowboarding and skateboard fan?
10. Miazil Jores: Despite not being a local, Jores has been welcomed warmly in the Malaysian custom bikes scene, and she rides a sweet-looking custom Harley. She is regarded as one of the key people in popularizing the custom bikes scene in Malaysia thanks to her affiliation with local builders Abah & Sons Co.
11. Vaune Phan: This sizzling Singaporean is no stranger to bikes and adventure. When not doing her thing on her beloved Ducati Hypermotard, Vaune dabbles in a little bit of motocross, too. She recently completed a solo adventure ride from Singapore to Mt. Everest.
12. Christina Billings: What's hotter than a blonde throttle model who is also a stunt rider? That's the package deal you get if you follow Christina on Instagram. Her page is filled with bikes, beauty and bravery—and wheelies for days, of course.
So this Sunday marks the 6th annual Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride, an awesome, motorcycle-based, cancer-fighting charity that is sweeping the globe. And while most of the riders are male, there are plenty of fast-rolling women, too. So to get you stoked for the ride, we made a list of legit Instagram biker babes worth a follow. You’re welcome, and keep the shiny side up!