Mom doesn't really care how much you spend on her—she'll probably even urge you not to spend anything at all. But don't be the son who grabs some last-minute flowers you've gotta pick all the dead petals off of on the way to brunch. Be the favorite son. Even though your time is running out, you can still convince her that you thought her day out well in advance. We did the hard work for you; she'll be surprised that you knew to gift her any one of these.
1. Kitchen Essentials Box Set ($34, Just Spices): For the mother who loves to entertain (even on her own holiday), Just Spices is a sure bet. This box set includes all the essentials for any meal she's cooking up—Murrey River Salt, Tellicherry Pepper, Spicy Garlic Seasoning, BBQ Seasoning, Flavors of Italy and Vegetable Broth Seasoning. Plus, if her cooking is subpar but you don't have it in you to tell her, you'll benefit from this gift, too.
2. "Mom" Diamond Disk Charm ($215, Helen Ficalora): Women love jewelry. Moms love jewelry with meaning—like bracelets they can add to over the years with charms from special occasions. Chances are that your mother has some piece of jewelry that needs a new charm, and this is the one for the job.
3. Mother's Day Arrangement ($50-$80, The Bouqs Co.): Unless they're the last of the CVS stock, you really can't go wrong with flowers. Surprise your mother with a fresh, beautiful bouquet like this one delivered at her door. You won't even have to remember to call to wish her a happy Mother's Day—she'll call first to say thanks.
4. Ynes Robe ($295, Naked Cashmere): Moms do a lot and, somehow, it seems like they seldom relax. You and all your siblings moved out years ago but she stills runs around like a chicken with its head cut off. Gift her a classic cashmere robe to tell her to chill out.
5. Wireless Earbuds ($90, Happy Plugs): Hook mom up for when she is, indeed, doing all that running around—or, you know, power walking or something else moms do. Designed with faceted clean lines and refined metal looks, these are more than Bluetooth headphones. They're an accessory.
6. Gauntlet Gardening Gloves ($45, Duluth Trading Co.): Spring is in full swing, which means homeowners, like your mother, are starting to tend to their gardens. Help mom with her green thumb by gifting her these super durable gardening gloves, designed with padded palms for extra comfort and protection.
7. Flow Run Sneakers ($80, SUPRA): Hot moms like Chrissy Teigen, Jenna Dewan Tatum and J.Lo all wear trainers these days. Your mom probably doesn't know that though because she struggles a bit in getting with the times. But because you just happened to know that pale pink is popular this spring, you went ahead and snagged her a pair of these.