It's pretty rare to see smoke show twins in the real world, but thanks to Instagram we’ve learned they are not exactly unicorns. Just check out the following pairs of head-turning Insta-twins. And no, we aren’t talking about Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, folks!
1. Bia and Branca Feres: These Brazilian synchronized swimmers have nearly half a million Instagram followers, and they have Roman numerals tattooed on their wrists so that everyone that comes to their page to look at their wrists will be able to tell them apart.
2. Debra and Joyce Glenn: These lovely ladies are actually published authors with accounting degrees. Beauty + brains = total sexiness.
3. Gilian and Eileen Reichert: Here we have a pair of vegan lifestyle coaches and fitness trainers in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, and we're pretty sure they'll make you give up all animal products as soon as you peep their pics.
4. Oana and Andra Damian: Being gorgeous and poised just screams sexy. If you want an example of that, just check out these twin sisters from London. Oana's an Instagram fitness model and Andra's a marketing specialist. Talk about a win-win!
5. Ashley and Kat Hess: These Bostonian beauties are fashion photographers and models. They can probably hook you up with NFL tix, too. Their mom, Linda Holliday, is the longtime partner of Patriots coach Bill Belichick.
6. Ayaan and Idyl Mohallim: These Brooklyn-based fashion designers left Somalia at age nine to escape civil war and have been steaming up America ever since.
9. Dana and Nadia Bruna: These 31-year-old Miami-based sisters make $20,000 a month posting ‘belfies’ of their rounded rears online. They've actually had fat from other parts of their bodies transferred to their derrieres, but it seems to be working.
10. The Chi Twins: These ladies may not have a lot of followers on the 'Gram yet, but we bet you they'll be at Instababe(s) status by the end of the year. Not only are they super gorgeous, but their bodies are out of this world, too.
11. Brittany and Brandi Kelly: These Playboy bunnies also star on MTV's Wild N Out, and aren't afraid to let things well, hang out, if you know what we mean. They really bring out the best in each other, don’t you think?