There are lots of lovely ladies who have a cool tattoo here or there, and that can be sexy. But when a woman’s body is banging and she’s got a passion for ink, it can take things to a whole new level. We’re talking full-blown masterpieces covering large swathes of skin. If that kinda thing gets you going, please make the acquaintance of our favorite new inked model, Misty Mason. What follows are eight things you need to know about her—along with eight jaw-dropping pics, of course!
1. Misty is an LA-based model who knows how to show off her amazing body art. She's worked with a number of high-profile fashion brands and has been featured in magazines, including, yes, Inked.
2. Modeling isn't her only thing. This Austin, Texas beauty doesn’t hesitate to let you into her world by posting on her blog, BleedGold.
3. Even though she's smoking hot, she isn't super high maintenance. She recently told Maxim that her ideal date is: "Dinner and conversation. You can tell a lot about a person by just sitting with them, listening, and observing."
4. If you're insane and are trying to turn her off, take her out to a loud bar. She's not a fan and would rather go to a lounge.
5. If you're poor and/or ugly, you still have a chance, bro! Misty has revealed what she looks for in a man: "I don’t care if you have all the money in the world or looks to kill; you have to be a decent human being." You do have to be in some sort of shape, though. Sorry to burst your bubble.
6. She's into threesomes. Yep, you read that right. Misty has admitted that she's gotten down like that in her past and wishes she would've enjoyed the moment more.
7. She's a sci-Fi fan. Actually, one of her favorite tattoos is her Thomas Hooper Blade Runner gloves.
8. She’s currently raising funds for an online, sexy cooking show. It’s called Tators and Tatts. Need we say more?