Demi Lovato is a single lady... again. The singer just split from her MMA fighter boyfriend Guilherme “Bomba” Vasconcelos. Supposedly the breakup wasn't dramatic, it just ran its course (whatever that means). But even if they called it quits on good terms, we can't help but think that Demi probably belongs in the "not dateable" category. She's gone through relationships like it's her j-o-b since splitting from longtime beau Wilmer Valderrama last year. Here are just a few reasons why she might not be the ideal girlfriend...
1. She's not afraid to cuss you out: Demi is the first one to hop online to tell someone off if they piss in her Cheerios. Just ask Taylor Swift about that. Lovato was real quick to go to Twitter to slam T-Swift and her infamous girl squad for portraying "unrealistic" female bodies and for not being a "feminist."
2. She's loaded, making you expendable: Lovato has been in the entertainment business since she was a little girl. Not only was she a Disney kid but she also starred on Barney and Friends. Later on, she started doing the whole music thing, even touring with the Jonas Brothers. She then branched off into the "judging" life on both The X-Factor and RuPaul's Drag Race. She's worth a whopping $33 million, so she can ditch you anytime she wants, really.
3. She'll kick your ass if need be... seriously: Lovato has been taking Jiu-Jitsu and has even reportedly told people she wants to try MMA. Did we mention she got in legal trouble back in 2010 for punching a dancer in the face while on tour? She gave her a good one after the dancer allegedly told tour managers Lovato was smoking pot.
5. She is one of those girls who has a lot of guy friends: Demi has made it clear in the past that she doesn't hang out with girls. She recently admitted that she's started trusting women again and has brought them into her life, but we're sure she still hangs out with dudes. And we all know that sh*t gets old when you're dating.
4. She's not really a party girl anymore: Following that infamous beatdown, Demi checked into rehab for "emotional and physical" issues. It later came out that she was struggling with the party life, even blowing cocaine like no other. Since then, she claims she's been sober. So you know what that means? She probably doesn't deal with a dude who likes to party—which is a damn shame considering she is still only 24.