It’s over. According to E! Online, Hilary Duff and singer Matthew Koma have called it quits. We should have seen it coming when they stopped following each other on Instagram. Koma is just another notch on Duff’s lipstick case, especially since she split from ex-NHLer Mike Comrie, her husband and baby daddy, a few years back. So why aren’t her relationships working out? We’re thinking she may just be un-dateable. Here’s why.
1. She still hangs out with her trainer ex-boyfriend. What the hell, right? Shortly after splitting from Koma she was seen working out with her ex Jason Walsh. Who wants to compete with a Hollywood trainer? Seriously.
2. She’s awkwardly still close to Comrie. Since their split, they have been seen showing off some weird PDA. For example, there are shots online of the two of them kissing on the lips while doing a custody exchange with their son in a parking lot. Wtf?
3. She’s super busy. According to reports, the whole reason Hilary and Matthew Koma split was because of their schedules. If you date her, apparently you need to be prepared to see her (or get some) only once in a while.
4. She recycles vacation spots. For reals. Hilary took Koma to Santa Barbara back in January, and the two of them stayed at the same hotel she and Comrie stayed at for their honeymoon. How lame is that?
5. She may ditch your ass without any explanation. There are also reports Duff called it quits with Koma without giving him any reason why. “Matthew was shocked,” a source told RadarOnline. “He tried reaching out to Hilary several times, but she’s completely cut him off.” Have fun with that. Photos: Instagram