Looking at cool cars never fails to raise a smile, but with so many car-themed Instagram pages out there, searching for the best ones to follow can take all the fun out of the experience. So we’ve pulled together the very best ones to save you the trouble. Enjoy.
1. Alex Vega: When it comes to Instagram pages featuring celebrity cars, you won’t find many more star studded than Vega’s. His Miami-based custom shop, The Auto Firm, has developed an A-list roster of clients—think Vin Diesel, Lil Wayne, Floyd Mayweather—by transforming automobiles into rolling pieces of art, which Vega routinely showcases in his posts.
2. Elon Musk: There’s no name bigger in the world of electric vehicles than Musk, the founder and CEO of Tesla. Musk is literally driving the future of EVs and transportation technology as one of the leading figures in the space, making his Instagram page a must-follow for car buffs and techies alike.
3. Petersen Automotive Museum: The Insta-home of the world’s greatest automotive museum” is almost as intriguing as the displays themselves. There’s nothing like seeing rare automobiles in person, but this feed makes it a lot easier to keep tabs on all the cool rides that pass through the collection.
4. The Speedhunters: Though the name alone suggests an interesting follow, it’s really just the tip of the iceberg. This collective of photographers, writers and drivers is a go-to hub for all things fast in the world of cars.
5. GF Williams: While likely unfamiliar to the average car buff, GF Williams has developed quite a rep among industry gearheads for the way he transforms the car world through the lens of his camera. And with a client list that includes nameplates like Ferrari, Bentley and Porsche, there’s never a shortage of intriguing photos on his Instagram page.
6. The Grand Tour: The Amazon Prime show hosts—Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May—are certifiably the craziest team of car reviewers you’ll find anywhere online, which makes their IG page as addictively entertaining as their show.
7. Hot Import Nights: In addition to showcasing some of the wildest rides you’ll find in any Instagram feed, this IG page is also a frequent landing spot for hot models like Emily Lee, Courtney Riiggs, Kim Lee and Marie Madore, which makes it worth following even if you aren’t that into cars.
8. Jay Leno’s Garage: With a personal collection that includes more than 150 automobiles and motorcycles, Leno easily makes our list—especially when you consider the type of guests and cars the celebrity car collector frequently has on his show.
9. Ralph Gilles: As head of global design for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Gilles has access to some of the most coveted cars in the world, like the 840-horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, for example. Gilles is also an avid racer and shares many of those experiences on his Instagram page as well.
10. Roadkill: Unlike the typical Instagram feeds tied to car builders, this page is driven as much by the entertaining antics of the Motor Trend hosts, David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan, as the actual car builds themselves. Plus you can catch the most entertaining moments from their YouTube show in a flash.