Hot girls are no longer “looking back at it” in Instagram selfies. They're posting ‘Bambi pose’ pics for their followers to drool over instead. What in the hell is the Bambi pose, you may ask? It's a new trend taking over the web, and it seems like every sexy chick in Hollywood is trying it out. Here's what you should know about it—with visual aids of course.
1. A girl Bambis when she's photographed sitting with her legs folded underneath her to accentuate her backside and hips while making her waist look narrower.
2. The look shows bikini-clad ’gram girls perched gingerly atop their own heels, sitting with their legs folded directly underneath them. You'll most likely see the Bambi pose at the beach or by the pool.
3. So named because of its similarity to the way a deer might sit with its legs folded underneath, the position is clearly meant to play up femininity. It's caught on so quickly that an Instagram page documenting the move has already popped up.
4. So far stars like Bella Hadid, Jordyn Woods, model Ashley Moore, bikini competitor Courtney Tailor, Same Swim creative director Shea Marie, stylist Bridget Bahl, and Magic Johnson's daughter Elisa have been spotted getting their Bambi on.
5. Some people have also pointed out that Kellyanne Conway's infamous Oval Office photo, in which she is sitting with her legs tucked under her on the couch, looks an awful lot like the Bambi pose.
6. A similar pose was popular in 2015 when the Jenners and Kardashians positioned themselves to flaunt their "thighbrows”—the skin creases that form at the top of the thighs whenever a person bends forward, sits or kneels.
7. We know, we know, who thinks of this shit? But more importantly, who’s complaining?
- Click Below for More Galleries