It’s funny to think that Instababes didn’t really exist a few years ago, and now we can’t really imagine life without them. Case in point: 29-year-old Kiwi beauty Rosanna Arkle. Not only is she killing the Instagram-followers game but she's also one of the sexiest chicks out there. Here's what you should know about her before (or, honestly, while) you start drooling over her pics…
1. Arkle has 3.6 million Instagram followers, and anyone with eyes can see why. That's more than many celebs!
2. Because of her huge online following, this Instababe reportedly makes up thousands of dollars for a single Instagram post.
3. She was raised in New Zealand, but she moved to Australia eight years ago.
4. Sexy selfies aren't the only things she posts on the 'Gram. She has shared her tips on how to grow your own social media presence, too.
5. She has a pretty good idea of why she's so popular online. She starred in a reality TV show called The GC and credits that for her rise in popularity on social media.
6. The show wasn't a Big Brother or Bachelorette-type show. It was a reality TV series about Kiwis living and chasing their dreams in Australia.
7. She says she really liked being on the show, and that it helped her deal with online haters later down the road.
8. She may be hot as hell, but she's actually just like every normal girl out there. In a normal week, she walks her dogs, goes to the gym, cooks dinner and watches Netflix.
9. Before becoming an Instababe, she worked as a bookkeeper. (Can you imagine?) She also modeled part-time in bikinis for men's magazines.
11. Arkle recently collaborated with jewelry label Want X for a ‘peach’ collection. “We’ve started off with rings and necklaces and we decided to go with the peach emoji because it relates to my booty program,” she said.
10. She's been featured in magazines like Playboy and Sports Illustrated.
12. She just recently bought her first home, and thanks her job as an Instamodel for allowing her to do so.
13. Rosanna's all about working and making that dough. She actually just landed a campaign for the country's Maneater Swimwear on LA’s Sunset Boulevard.
14. From the looks of her Instagram page, she loves to pose with water and sand. And honestly... who is complaining?
15. Certainly not this sweet motorcycle...
16. Or this fun pool float...
17. Or these beach rocks...
18. Or these... coconuts?
19. Or this wall!
20. We’ve seen some crazy selfie angles in the past, but for some reason we can’t stop studying this one. You?