The spring season is here and that means you need a fresh and exciting pair of sunglasses. Your sunglasses will be your most worn item this season and throughout the summer—you'll rock them probably more often than you sport your swimsuit. Contrary to popular belief, your eyewear doesn't need to be basic and boring to be useful. Not only should sunglasses be sturdy and durable for the countless tosses they may endure in their lifetime, they should also showcase your personality. Whether you are quirky and eccentric or minimalistic and classic, be sure to check out some of our favorite retro-inspired styles.
1. Warby Parker Haskell ($95): Not only is Warby Parker philanthropic, but the brand also takes a unique, modern twist on the crystal Haskell sunglasses that pay homage to the vintage styles of the mid-century.
2. AHLEM Champagne Concorde ($47): A modernized version of the classic aviator style, AHLEM’s Concorde sunnies are perfect for jaunts to the beach and Sunday brunch.
3. Ray-Ban Signet Gold ($170): Nothing quite says sunglasses like a pair of Ray-Bans, and with the Signet's tribute to many of the company’s famous frames, consider this pair your all-in-one.
4. Saint Laurent Bold 2 ($395): There is something sharp and smart when it comes to a bold frame, and in the case of Saint Laurent’s Bold 2, you won’t go unrecognized.
5. illesteva Milan ($300): Gatsby? What Gatsby? Oh, wait... That’s you! Photo: iStock/Geber86
- Click Below for More Galleries