If you're into chicks with tattoos and you aren't following Tina Louise on social media, you're missing out, man. The Australian beauty already has over 2 million Instagram fans, and you should be one of them. Not only does she like to show off her incredible ink, but she's also a professional bikini model. Could there really be a sexier mix? Double-check the answer with the facts and pics on the following pages.
1. Tina, who has been in the game for years, is 36. And let's be real...36 has never looked so good!
2. Don't think you're getting the girly-girl package with Tina. She's admitted that she's all about nature and traveling, and she's a tomboy.
3. Let's state the obvious here... she's revealed in an interview that she's addicted to getting tattoos. You can see a lot of different stages of her inked life on these pages.
4. Tina's got the credentials to prove her sexiness. In 2007, she won Australia’s hottest bikini model.
5. Did we mention that she held the title of Australia’s most downloaded model, too?
6. She's a brave girl! She actually decided to ditch the Aussie life to move to California because she said modeling with tattoos is more accepted in the United States than Down Under. She also liked the all-year warm weather.
7. If you're interested in knowing who her preferred tattoo artist is, we have the answer for you. Check out Kareem Masarani from Newport Tattoo in Newport Beach, California.
8. She's not done getting tattoos, either. She has room on her left arm that needs to be filled. She also wants to get her right hand done, some small finger tattoos and a collarbone tattoo. She plans on getting an entire back ink job as well.
9. She considers Instagram her full-time job. She assumes she has so many followers because of her ink...and the fact that she poses half naked. She likes to post pictures that push boundaries... and we're pretty sure no one is complaining about that.
11. She's wonderful at modeling, but she's pretty damn good at selifies, too.
12. In this throwback shot, you can see her pre-ink booty.
13. And in this very recent pic, you can see all her latest backside art. That is one lucky skull!
14. Of course, these skulls aren't exactly hating life either.
15. This is quite possibly the greatest coffee ad ever.
16. And this is a pretty fitting ender contender, no?
17. But what's that old gambling expression? Always bet on black.