We get it: Clothes shopping doesn’t exactly top your list of hobbies. And when you do venture into the world of retail, the plethora of options can be overwhelming. Relax, amigo. Browse this select group of sites and all eyes will be on you… in a good way. Our favorite online menswear retailers won’t do you wrong.
1. Rag & Bone: American designers David Neville and Marcus Wainwright of Rag & Bone provide ready-to-wear pieces with high fashion infusion in their menswear line.
2. Jack Spade: The male counterpart to Kate Spade, Jack Spade offers understated, classic clothing and rugged, timeless accessories.
3. Vince: Known for their knits, Vince has a wide range of casual wear in unbelievably soft fabrics.
4. Paul Smith: Retro quirk and modern sophistication meet with Paul Smith’s fashion functional line.
5. All Saints: Punk rock all grown up. All Saints is the perfect shop for all things denim and leather.
6. John Varvatos: A notable name in American fashion, Varvatos’ designs emulate a refined rock ’n’ roll aesthetic.
7. A.P.C.: French fashion house A.P.C. keeps it simple with simple patterns and clean lines that pair well with their handcrafted Japanese selvedge denim.