Whether you rock a slightly soft dad bod or a big old beer belly, there are plenty of totally legit reasons women are drawn to men who pack a few extra pounds. In addition to being more fun and making us feel more comfortable in and out of bed, bigger guys tend to make better lovers. Even science says so. Here’s why.
1. We feel more comfortable naked. Women constantly feel pressure to look amazing, whether we’re wearing clothes or not. But if you aren’t so focused on having your own perfect body, we know you’ll be more forgiving of ours. That makes us feel more comfortable naked, which means we’ll want to be in the nude with you more often.
2. Bigger guys are usually more fun. Unless you’re blessed with amazing genes, maintaining a perfect body can be a full-time job. If you’re spending half of your free time at the gym and the other half counting calories and prepping your meals, you probably don’t have enough time to let loose with us.
3. Meals together are more fun. We want to share our lives with you, which means we want to share beer and pizza and Taco Tuesday with you. Plain chicken breast does not make for a romantic dinner, and we definitely don’t want you looking disapprovingly at our pasta and tiramisu while you munch on a kale salad.
4. The cuddling is way better. Cuddling with a bigger guy is the best. Having a belly pressed up against us and big arms wrapped around us makes us feel comfortable, safe and warm. Six-pack abs and thighs of steel aren’t so nice when it comes time to snuggle up.
5. Bigger guys may be less selfish in bed. One survey of British women found that overweight men made the best lovers because, in addition to being more caring and gentle, they seemed more eager to please their partner than themselves. That’s a great way to keep us coming back for more.
6. Sexual positions are more comfortable. If you had to choose between being slammed up against a bag of bones, or bumping up against something a little softer, you’d probably choose the latter. And sometimes, there’s a lot of body slamming going on during sex. We don’t want bruises from your hipbones on our inner thighs, guys.
7. Bigger guys have better stamina. It’s a good thing bigger guys have more cushion for the pushin’ because, according to one Turkish study, sex with bigger guys lasts longer. The study found that men with higher BMIs lasted an average of 7.3 minutes while skinny guys barely held on for two. Apparently, thinner guys also had a little problem with premature ejaculation. Uh oh.
8. Sex with bigger guys just feels better. In addition to feeling the wonderful weight of a man on us, sometimes that extended abdominal girth can provide a little extra clitoral stimulation in certain positions during intercourse. So if you have a big belly, try some new moves that might help you use it to your—and certainly to your partner’s—advantage.
- Click Below for More Galleries