What’s hotter than a girl who can do her thing on the pole? Hey now, we’re talking about a stripper pole here. There’s just something so sexy about a dancing woman who is flexible and fit enough to spin and split upon a, ahem, long metal rod. And while we may all first think of strippers, pole dancing has become a respectable art form/sport these days. Get to know some of its most talented practitioners on the following pages…
1. Maddie Sparkle: What happens when you mix sexy, splits and sparkles together? You get one hell of a pole dancing queen. Perhaps that's why Maddie has over 150,000 followers on Instagram? She also owns and runs the Pole Dance Academy in Australia with her sister, Michelle. (More on her later.)
2. Natasha Wang: If you're looking for the pro of all pole dancing pros, then Natasha is your girl. Bangin’ body, pretty face and a resume filled with worldwide pole dancing competition wins. Oh, and she created the first ever 'Fitness Pole' scratching posts for cats! We’re not kidding...
3. Nikki St. John: What's the perfect accessory for amazing, sexy pole dancing? Booty, duh! That's exactly what Nikki seems to rock the best while she slides up and down and gets her twerk on. We aren't complaining… are you?
4. Cie: While Cie may not have a lot of followers just yet, we're assuming it's because not enough people know about this gem. Her bio simply says that she loves to eat food and pole. She’s also super hot, which never hurts.
5. Ellie Conner: This spokeswoman for Indi Pole Wear rocks some of the most insane moves we’ve ever seen. Just look at this maneuver, known as the flat split. It’s apparently really f’ing hard, but she sure makes it look easy, right?
6. Yungie Dang: Who knew some of the best pole dancers come to us from down under? Yungie is friends with fellow pole playmate Maddie Sparkle, and frequents her Pole Dancing Academy, too. Maddie has given her shoutouts on Instagram, and once you see her in action, you’ll understand the hype.
7. Michelle Shimmy: And finally we come to Maddie’s lovely and talented sister, her partner at the Pole Dance Academy. Among other things, the IPDFA Industry Award UPA Polers Choice winner can do the splits like no other. She has more than 153,000 followers, and shots like this one sure don’t jeopardize her cause.