Move over, Serena! There’s a new American girl taking over tennis, and if you don’t know her, you’re missing out. Just 24, Sloane Stephens has won five WTA singles titles, including her first Grand Slam event, the 2017 U.S. Open, over the weekend. So we dug up some interesting facts about the Florida native along with some gorgeous photos. Win-win, right?
1. She’s a badass pro: Sloane started playing tennis at nine and is a straight-up boss when it comes to the sport. She’s even beat Serena Williams at the Australian Open when she was just 19. Need we say more?
2. She can rock a sexy side: Sloane manages to throw everyone a curve ball, to use a sports analogy, when she gets all done up and posts pictures on Instagram. When the girl puts on a dress she is simply beautiful.
3. She’s got a body like no other: Everyone thinks the Williams’ sisters have the booty, but Sloane could easily be a member of that club. Just look at those curves!
4. She’s all about the skirts: Like most female tennis pros, she favors the skirt style uniform, and no one with eyes is really complaining about it, either.
5. The girl’s got some dough: Tennis pros can make serious bank, especially when they win. Sloane just scored $3.7-million check for winning the U.S. Open. Baller!
6. You won’t see bikini shots from her: Sloane isn’t like some other girls on the ’Gram. You won’t see any belfies or bikini selfies from this chick! She manages to be classy and hot at the same time.
7. She’s (currently) a taken lady: Don’t get too carried away. You aren’t the only one who thinks Sloane is a hottie. She’s dating U.S. soccer player Jozy Altidore. And if knocks in a few goals at next year’s World Cup, we’ll be totally cool with that. You can't date this lady and not have some serious game, can you?