Ever think about how the foods you eat affect the smell and taste of your semen? There are good smells and then there are, well, foul smells. Normal semen should have the smell of bleach—yup, bleach sounds tasty. But don’t be overly concerned if it gives off a different scent; in reality everyone is different, but the foods you may or may not be eating can have a big-time affect on the odor and taste. Let’s get on with the list, shall we?
1. Fruit. Fruit like pineapples are said to sweetly candy up the smell and taste of semen. However, if you’re not really a pineapple kinda guy, try to nourish your juice with bananas, melons, kiwis, papaya and even avocado (it’s considered a fruit)!
2. Alcohol and tobacco. It should really come as no surprise that alcohol, cigarettes (and even coffee), can be the culprits behind your foul-smelling and bitter-tasting cum. If you failed at fulfilling your New Year’s resolution of cutting back on bad habits, better try harder next year.
3. Certain vegetables. Garlic, onion, cauliflower and broccoli are also said to add a bitter twist to the taste of your ejaculate.
4. Prescription pills. Better reconsider your doctor’s recommendation, or at least check out the side effects of your new prescription. No one is suggesting you reduce your dosage or anything, but it is something to take into consideration if you’re hoping for oral.
5. Parsley and mint. These are holy ingredients to add to your diet. They not only freshen up the taste of your semen, but they also freshen up the taste in your mouth and your body odor.