If you have a thirst for adventure, perhaps you are interesting in learning how to sail around the world. This is a unique path to choose. Being a nomad and sailing around the world isn't necessarily easy and can bring it's own challenges. However, it is also a once in a lifetime opportunity. You may be overwhelmed by the task. It just takes some simple steps to complete successfully.
- Practice your sailing skills. In order to sail around the world, you must be a proficient sailor. If you have any doubts as to that, take sailing lessons.
- Figure out how you will finance your journey. Sailing around the world can be a long trip. It may take at least two to three years to complete your trip around the world. This can be expensive for many reasons. You will incur costs while sailing. Also, you will need to make sure that your obligations at home are taken care of.
- Plan your sailing route. This is one of the most important parts of planning your trip. Determine where you will begin your journey, the path that you will take, and any particular stops that you will take.
- Get your sailboat into excellent condition. You do not want to embark on sailing around the world unless that is the case. Also, you will need to know how to operate and fix all parts of the boat. When you are out on the sea by yourself, no one else will be able to help you.
- Consider purchasing health insurance before you leave for your trip.
If you think sailing around the world isn't easy, consider this – this year alone the record for youngest person t ...
Dreary fall skies can be real wet blanket on your week. The office slog is tough enough when it not cold, windy, rainy, ...
You can go to Telluride and Jackson Hole and Aspen only so many times before you start to think that maybe there’s got t ...