The Frozen Russian is much tastier than its literal, geopolitical, human counterpart. You’ll need a blender, some Bailey’s, some Smirnoff, some ice cream and Godiva Liqueur. The dude, we’re sure, would approve, comrade.
Drink Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 oz. Baileys Original Irish Cream (25 oz. per bottle)
- .25 oz. Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka (25 oz. per bottle)
- .25 oz. Godiva Original Liqueur (25 oz. per bottle)
- 2 scoop(s) vanilla ice cream
Drink Recipe Preparation:
- Add Baileys Original Irish Cream, Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, and Godiva Original Liqueur.
- Add vanilla ice cream, blend, and serve in hurricane glass.