What are 10 90's country love songs? Some people say that if you play a country song backwards your truck gets fixed, your dog comes back to life and your wife quits cheating on you with some guy named Earl. One of the most enduring themes of country music, however, has been the good side of love and the belief in the fulfilling power of this emotion. The 90's country love songs set a new standard for the genre and a plethora of quality heartfelt ballads filled country radio airwaves.
- "When You Say Nothing at All" by Alison Krauss. The Keith Whitley original was a great song, but when vocalized by Alison Krauss' heavenly voice this song instantly became one of the best 90's country love songs.
- "The Keeper of the Stars" by Tracy Byrd. Known for more fun loving songs with a certain level of kitsch, Byrd delivers one of the best 90's country love songs when he delivers this ballad that really shows off his vocal ability.
- "It's Your Love" by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. This country power couple delivered this duet at the beginning of their relationship and it resonated with music fans the globe over. It should come as no surprise that a love song between these two performers would be one of the best 90's country love songs.
- "Stars Over Texas" by Tracy Lawrence. The candidness in Tracy Lawrence's voice as he admits his faults whiel confessing his ongoing devotion in this track makes for one of the best 90's country love songs.
- "We Danced Anyway" by Deana Carter. Deana Carter delivers this track with such innocence in her voice that perfectly accentuates the lyrical content that it was an instant classic the second it hit the airwaves.
- "Love, Me" by Collin Raye. Collin Raye established himself as one of the premier songwriters in the 1990's. This heart wrenching ballad tells the tale of undying love and should be included on just about anyone's list of the best 90's country love songs.
- "When You Walk in the Room" by Pam Tillis. Although this song had been recorded a few times before, Pam Tillis delivers it perfectly. Her voice fits the emotions of this song perfectly.
- "Amazed" by Lonestar. This power ballad was one of the most played country songs of the 90's and the way it captures that feeling of awe that you have when you are with that special someone solidifies it as one of the of the best 90's country love songs.
- "Breathe" by Faith Hill. Faith Hill captures the feeling of security she feels when in the arms of love like few singers have been able to in this late 90's country long song that crossed over onto pop radio.
- "No One Needs to Know" by Shania Twain. Canadian superstar, Shania Twain, delivers this jangly 90's country love song with her proven blend of country sincerity and hook-laden pop. It also offers a lot of insight into the female mind for those guys that may be wondering what their new girlfriend is thinking when they're sharing a dance.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.