10 Adult Sexting Tips
If you're looking for ways to spice up a relationship and add some sexy fun, then follow these 10 adult sexting tips. While sexting for teenagers may be considered borderline pornography, these adult sexting tips will add heated passion and sex-filled moments in a relationship. Sexting, a combination of sexual innuendoes and text messages, are becoming more popular among adults. This form of flirting isn't just for the young anymore.
- Rediscover each other- Looking to expand your sexual desires with a partner? Then sending sext messages is the perfect way to show the person how you feel when apart. Sending little messages of sexual fantasies never fulfilled is the perfect way to enhance a sexual relationship. Remember when the relationship was new and bring those memories back out and describe with words.
- Expect the unexpected- When a partner is in a meeting, send a message of "want to taste you". Send sext messages when partner least expects it.
- Be brief- Since text messages are meant to be quick words, follow suit. Send short sext messages about what is desired. Some examples include "wanna feel you in my arms" or "missing you". Keep it short.
- Picture this- Send a picture message of a certain body part that the partner likes to kiss or nibble. Stay at a motel room, send a picture with the room number on it and tell partner to join you. No need to be graphic or display nudity, just enhance the memory.
- Be real- It's easier to flirt and send sexy messages over the cell phone than in person. People tend to loosen up via text messages. So let the hair down and have fun with it. Rewards will be given later.
- Exhilarating fun- The thought of sending and receiving sext messages is exhilarating for anyone and when adults are doing it, the sexual tension is building. Keeping the passion alive for adults is good for a relationship and these adult sexting tips can help expand the fun and love shared.
- Check it twice- If sexting or texting more than one person at the same time, always double check the recipient's name. This is an important rule for adults when sexting. Sending the wrong sext message to the incorrect person can create quite a problem. Keep this in mind before hitting the send button.
- Know the person- Never ever send a sext message to an unknown person or new friend. This is really asking for trouble and the most important adult sexting tip. Be on a personal level and know the acquaintance well.
- Keep it to yourself- Once a relationship is started and the sexting exchange starts, never share what the other person has sent. This is a private communication and needs to be treated that way. Even if the relationship breaks off, do not expose the person's personal life, pictures or words.
- One step at a time- If starting a new relationship, don't go overboard with sext messages. Overkill and too many sexual innuendoes may stall the relationship. Watch for key sext messages being received. If the person is on the same length, continue sending the sext messages.