Have you wondered what 10 advantages of e-mail are? In this day and age many forms of communication exist for our convenience.
- One of the ten advantages of e-mail is that it is a private means of communication. Password protected accounts allow the user and only those possessing the password to veiw e-mails.
- Another of the ten advantages of e-mail is it is a way to correspond daily at a reasonable cost . Until the personal computer came along, long distance communications and even letters/paper mail correspondence were the only means for many to remain in contact with friends and family living far away.
- A way of corresponding with company employees is another of the 10 advantages of e-mail. Home commuters need to be in touch with staff at the office. Internet mail provides a means for corresponding with them.
- Another of the 10 advantages of e-mail is speed. Written letters sent through the postal service take days and in places up to a week to receive.
- Ten advantages of e-mail is job application. If a job prospect provides an e-mail address for those looking to apply, the potential employee can have a resume available within a matter of minutes verses a few days in the mail.
- Yet another advantage of the 10 advantages of e-mails is that corporations can send out letters to various departments or branches with one e-mail instead of having to type each e-mail separately.
- The next of these 10 advantages of e-mails is that correspondence can be saved indefinitely without taking up physical space.
- Another advantages of e-mails is that attachments can be added so contracts, charts, photo's, etc. can be attached to the e-mail.
- One advantage of e-mail is spam filters that allow many advertisements, etc. to be eliminated before being received in your box. You can also block junk mail via e-mail which is a great advantage.
- Last of the 10 advantages of e-mail is reliability. Quick, safe guaranteed delivery of communications is guaranteed.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.