10 Affordable Honeymoon Destinations
We have 10 affordable honeymoon destinations that will offer you a wonderful honeymoon experience. You do not have to sacrifice going on a honeymoon just because you are on a budget. You can still have a wonderful time even if you have a tight budget.
- Jamaica. If you are looking for the ultimate honeymoon on a budget Jamaica should be a top choice. Almost all resorts in Jamaica offer an all-inclusive package which comes with hotel, airfare, drinks, food, non-motorized water sports, and sometimes even golf. You can find a package for every budget in mind. Jamaica is a top affordable honeymoon destination.
- Hawaii. Hawaii is another wonderful option for a budget friendly honeymoon. With several islands to choose from you are almost guaranteed to find something that works within your budget. While Hawaii doesn't offer all-inclusive resorts most of the hotel rooms do come with kitchenettes. You can save a lot of money by stocking up on breakfast, lunch, and snacks. Hawaii is a top honeymoon destination.
- Napa Valley. If you want to skip the beach then Napa Valley is a great option. Staying in a quaint bed and breakfast is a wonderful option if you are on a budget. You can spend the day getting a massage or wine tasting without breaking the budget.
- Pocono Mountains. The Pocono Mountains are located in the Northeast of Pennsylvania. The majority of the resorts in the Pocono's cater to couples that are on their honeymoon making this a ultra romantic location. The Pocono's offers something for every budget from the exclusive couples only resort to quaint bed and breakfast. The Pocono offers affordable honeymoons for every budget.
- Las Vegas, NV. Las Vegas is a popular place for couples marrying but it should not be overlooked as a honeymoon destination. Las Vegas can be a great way to get a fabulous honeymoon on a budget. Not only can you get a hotel room on almost any budget but dining as well. Las Vegas is known for having wonderful all you can eat buffets.
- Cancun, Mexico. Yes Cancun is a popular spot for spring breakers looking for a good time. However, you can also find beautiful hotels that cater to couples. Cancun also has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world making this a ultimate honeymoon destination. Cancun also offers all-inclusive packages at most the resorts.
- Hilton Head, South Carolina. Hilton Head is a beautiful and quiet place to spend your honeymoon. If you want romance and relaxation this is a top destination. You can stay at a major resort, bed and breakfast, or rent a beach house for a week. Hilton Head is also known for having excellent seafood!
- Lake Tahoe, CA. Lake Tahoe offers something for everyone. Whether you want pure relaxation or adventure you can find it here and on a budget. During the winter snow boarding and skiing are a top activity. During the summer catch some rays on the beaches of Lake Tahoe. If you want a little action at night head over to the casinos. Lake Tahoe is a top affordable honeymoon destination.
- Washington DC. Washington DC is rich in history but can offer a great honeymoon on a budget. Take a walk around Capitol Hill or visit the Smithsonian Institute. With so much to do in this city you will not get bored and your bank account won't suffer.
- Tucson, AZ. Tucson is a great honeymoon destination because your almost always guaranteed sunny weather. You can also find hotels on a budget friendly price. Tucson is a great place to spend a honeymoon if you like to be outdoors. Not to mention you can find some delicious Mexican dishes on a budget.