Here are 10 afternoon date ideas for Chicago that are the best spots for couples on dates. These places offer a great time during midday and give couples a chance to see sightseeing in different areas of the Windy city. Do not know where to go? Here is a guide offering a few tips.
- Millennium park. This park opens year round and the best places to go for an afternoon date In Chicago. It is located in downtown Chicago and has a beautiful scenery of beautiful flowers, and a 50 ft crown fountain which makes for a great stroll around the park with your date. Millennium Parks offer entertainment festivals, including ice skating events in the summer and winter seasons.
- Amusement Park. Six Flags Great America is located in the Chicagoland area in Gurnee, Illinois. Six Flags are a huge amusement park full of fun and adventure for couples who loves going to theme parks on an afternoon date. Six Flags has a wide selection of rollercoaster rides, including outdoor restaurants while you take a break to eat.
- Willis Tower. Formally known as Sears Tower, this downtown 108 story building Is a sight to see on an afternoon date in the city of Chicago. Inside the Willis Tower is restaurants and the famous skyscraper where you can overlook the city at the last level of the building,
- Navy Pier. The oldest pier in Chicago is Navy Pier which is located along Lake Shore Drive. Navy Pier is a wonderful attraction for a date as they have a Ferris Wheel, boat rides, a museum, restaurants and other fun activities to enjoy. Your afternoon date may turn into an evening one with the fun Navy Pier offers.
- Restaurants. There are millions of restaurants in Chicago, especially Italian dishes like pizza. Take out your date for afternoon delight downtown at Indoors or Chicago's signature pizza, Home Run Inn located in Chicago, and it's surrounding suburban areas.
- Trolley busses. Chicago' double decker busses is a hit between tourists and Chicago residents but it is also a perfect date for couples to see different attractions downtown and surrounding areas. Board the bus and view museums, famous buildings such as the Willis Tower, Wrigley Field, Magnificent Mile, the Water Tower, and many more. The cost touring the select areas are affordable and services is offered to everyone year round.
- Sports game. For couples who are major fans of sports, catch a baseball game together in the afternoon, watching Chicago teams; South Side's White Sox or North Side Cubs play a game. If watching sports, eating and drinking beer is one of your favorite things to do, you can do all three with your date for afternoon fun.
- Museums. If you and your date love quiet surroundings and enriching your knowledge with interesting history, go to a museum on a first date. Downtown and South Side of Chicago has several museums within its area; The Museum of Science and Industry, The Art Institute, and The Field Museum.
- Zoo. Share your love for animals with your date by visiting Lincoln Park's Zoo in the North side of Chicago. This is a fun place for an afternoon date where you take tours indoor and outdoors of the zoo to view different animals, plus you can sit and relax having lunch while on an afternoon date.
- Movies. Everyone love movies and it makes for a perfect afternoon date with your lady. Chicago has the AMC Theater on Michigan and the IMAX theater in Navy Pier. After watching the movie you can continue having fun in the city going to a few spots near the two movie theater.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.