These 10 alternative lifestyle resorts will make your fantasy vacation a reality. For uninhibited couples who aren’t afraid to have a good time with like-minded others, taking a “swinger” vacation can be a truly mind-blowing experience. Nudity, wild sex, sun and fun – these alternative lifestyle resorts have it all.
- Buddies Swingers Hotel. This English swingers’ hotel caters to couples, though limited numbers of single men are permitted to stay, as well. The property contains 34 guest rooms, as well as numerous darkrooms and play areas for getting down and dirty. Buddies Swingers Hotel:34-36 Banks Street, Blackpool, FY1 2AR, UK.
- The Rooftop Resort. Party naked with other swingers beneath the hot Florida sun at this famous alternative lifestyle resort. The hot chicks and randy dudes who populate the place regularly parade around in the buff, inviting others to do the same. Rooftop Resort: 1215 North Ocean Drive, Hollywood, Florida 33019-3310.
- Tempeloase Berlin. This is a swinger’s club in Berlin that also provides hotel-style accommodation for as little as 35 Euros per night. Facilities include a full bar, a nightclub, a restaurant and a spa. Tempeloase Berlin: Ruhlsdorfer Weg 20, 14979 Berlin, Germany.
- Live Oak Resort. Naked dudes and chicks, mobile homes and a swinger’s nightclub make this one the most fascinating alternative lifestyle resort you’re likely to find in the state of Texas. Find out why their motto is “Take off your clothes and stay a while.” Live Oak Resort: 9751 Lone Star Road, Washington, Texas, 77880.
- Desire Resort. A clothing-optional resort for horny couples in Cancun. Spend your days on the white sand beach, while getting down and dirty by night with other swinging pairs at this stylish, sex-positive destination. Desire Resort: Cabo Catoche, 14, 23400 Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- Sea Mountain Resort. The Sea Mountain Resort has been written up in the New York Times, among other prestigious media outlets, making it one of the most famous alternative lifestyle resorts in the continental United States. Clothing is optional in all areas of the resort, and they even have their own day spa. Sea Mountain Resort: secret location – call for info! 877-928-2827.
- Blackpool Fun House. Run by a friendly couple who know the local scene, Blackpool Fun House regularly arranges singles parties for approximately 10 couples at a time, plus the odd single or two. Hotel rates include breakfast and evening meals. Blackpool Fun House: secret location – call for info! +44 (0) 7851 250 233.
- Mountain Dawn Lodge. Ski by day and screw by night at this New Mexico alternative lifestyle resort. Nestled on nine acres with the scenic Sangre De Cristo Mountains looming in the background, the Mountain Dawn Lodge contains 11 guest rooms, eight of which have private bathrooms, while the remaining three are shared. Mountain Dawn Lodge, HRC 71 Box 10, Eagle Nest, NM 87718.
- Vritomartis. Get away from it all at this naturist hotel located on the pristine shores of Crete, Greece. The resort contains 85 guest rooms and bungalows. All outdoor areas are naturist, while none of the indoor areas are naturist. Note that nudity is required on the beach and by the pool. Vritomartis Hotel: Chora Sfakion, 73011 Crete, Greece.
- The Terra Cotta Inn. Nestled in the midst of Palm Springs, the Terra Cotta Inn is an alternative lifestyle resort for the beautiful, glamorous and uninhibited. It is the type of place you’ll likely want to come back to; according to the hotel, 75% of its guests are repeat visitors. The hotel contains 17 large guest rooms, most of which contain private kitchens and patios. The Terra Cotta Inn, 2388 E. Racquet Club Road, Palm Springs, CA 92262-2629.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …