Looking for 10 American blond male actors? Hollywood actors nowadays are as diverse as the American population, but for this list, we’d like to point out some of the best blond male American actors in the current scene. This listing is based on each actor's great work so far, their hit movies and, of course, their silky and sexy blondness.
- Owen Wilson. Best known for his comedy roles, this American actor made his first appearance in 1996 with “Bottle Rocket,” and hasn’t stopped ever since. He’s just talented and hilarious. He has also shared a few films with his younger brother, Luke, also successful in the industry, who sadly isn’t blond enough to make it onto this list.
- Paul Walker. This “The Fast and the Furious” star started his career at a very young age in California, with roles in TV commercials and some TV shows like “Who’s the Boss” and “Touched by an Angel.” After this, he made another couple of movies until he joined Vin Diesel for the super action movie “The Fast and the Furious” (2001).
- Chris Evans. This young American stud, like many others, started with minor roles in a few TV series, but good looks combined with his talent granted him a space in the film industry. He is best known for his roles in “Cellular” (2004), co-starring with Kim Basinger, and “Fantastic Four” (2005).
- Josh Lucas. This blond American actor made his first appearance in the film industry with the shocking movie “Alive” in 1993, but had appeared as a guest star on several TV shows before this. Some of the hit movies he participated in are “A Beautiful Mind” (2001), “Sweet Home Alabama” (2002) and “Hulk” (2003), among others.
- Neil Patrick Harris. This hot, talented actor, despite always getting secondary roles in films, always manages to deliver a great performance. But when it comes to TV shows, musicals and theater, he is the best. If you missed his guest participation on “Glee” or “The New Adventures of Old Christine,” you can still see much of him on the TV hit “How I Met Your Mother.”
- Matthew McConaughey. Handsome and athletic, this American actor's career goes way back to the early 1990s, but he became very popular and world famous for chick flicks such as “The Wedding Planner” (2001), “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days” (2003), “Sahara” (2005) and “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past” (2009).
- Philip Seymour Hoffman. We couldn’t leave out Philip Seymour Hoffman, not only as one of the best blond actors in Hollywood, but also as a theater director. It’s hard to find an American actor in Hollywood who has played the diversity of characters that he has; we have seen him in comedy, drama, thrillers and pretty much everything there is to be done. This is why it was no surprise in 2005 when he won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his film “Capote” (2005).
- Matt Damon. This young, blond American actor first got Hollywood’s attention for his role in “Good Will Hunting” (1997), whose screenplay he co-wrote with his great friend Ben Affleck and which got nominated for an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. Ever since he has made a bunch of successful movies, among them “Saving Private Ryan” (1998), “The Talented Mr. Ripley” (1999), “Ocean’s Eleven” (2001), “The Bourne Identity” (2002) and “Invictus” (2009).
- Brad Pitt. His small participation in the hit movie “Thelma & Louise” (1991) with huge stars like Susan Sarandon and Gina Davis granted him the world’s attention, and it all went way up from there. He has more than 30 films on his list, and is now one of the most respected actors in Hollywood. These are a few of his hit movies: “12 Monkeys” (1995), “Babel” (2006), “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button” (2008) and “Inglorious Basterds” (2009).
- Leonardo DiCaprio. Leonardo DiCaprio doesn’t need much of an introduction; he’s a producer and top actor in Hollywood, with a long, successful line of films. He started his film career in 1991 with “Critters 3” and worked in several movies after that, but became world famous with his role in “Titanic” (1997) with director James Cameron. He’s managed to be cast as strong, unforgettable characters, making him one the most respected American actors on the scene.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
14 Movies You Must See in 2014
The cinematic calendar promises sex addicts, sexy vampires, sexy co-eds, Sundance splashes and artfully concocted big-budget fare.